***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Wasted opportunity against a strong team. Difference is they made FTs and open looks. McBrayer is just not good enough of a shooter. IW and Stull aren’t consistent enough; we needed Carr to make this a special season. Still think we can be a tourney team.

That's my takeaway every time I watch this team. They needed Carr baaaaadly.

Pitino had a chance for a huge win tonight, but he has consistently missed those opportunities here. He is running out of chances.
+1 Murphy's regression over the last 4 games makes it that much more ominous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Has the Gophers offense ever looked good against zone under Pitino? Half the time they look clueless. The other half they get open 3s for guys who can't hit them.

+1 Murphy's regression over the last 4 games makes it that much more ominous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Not sure he has regressed. He has always been a dumb player. He has always struggled against guys more athletic than him. He isn’t as good as happ.

Pitino had a chance for a huge win tonight, but he has consistently missed those opportunities here. He is running out of chances.
Definitely one of the most idiotic comments. Has Pitino only made 47% FTs?

Has the Gophers offense ever looked good against zone under Pitino? Half the time they look clueless. The other half they get open 3s for guys who can't hit them.

Did you really say have they ever looked good and half the time they get open shots in the same complaint?

refs are absolutely brutal tonight

I think he probably has quite a few games left.

Oh for sure there will be more games, but the opportunities to turn a season from a battle to get to 10-10 and a bubble to a top half of the Big10 and solid tourney team are not so numerous.

We aren’t terribly athletic and that’s a huge factor against highly athletic teams like Ohio State and Maryland. We’re better suited to matchups with teams like Wisconsin.

We actually have made more FGs so far. FTs have been the difference

We have never really interacted on this board. Not sure how you know me lol

I've read your posts. Reasonably confident. And anybody who uses the phrasing STFU and get off my lawn.....

Brutal loss. Just gave back the win at Madison. Not going to get many road wins in conference. Simply can’t give away a game to a team you should beat on your home floor if you want to be taken seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9-21 on FT's. Pathetic and inexcusable.

Hey Mark, don't use the back of "the list" for groceries just yet.

The game changed on the phantom #2 fouls on Gabe and Murphy. Changed the whole game.

9-24 on FT's. That might be an all-time low.

They got schooled big time in the 2nd half. Terrible effort.

I just can’t watch Murph get the ball under the basket and have it blocked one more time. Jeezus it’s painful.

The game changed on the phantom #2 fouls on Gabe and Murphy. Changed the whole game.

We were still up 7 in the second half when they threw a zone on us and we peed down our leg.

Top Bottom