Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

MSU got 2 extra points for each of our 7 excess turnovers. That plus MSU had way more assists. MSU assist-to-turnover ratio about equal to Gopher turnover-to-assist ratio. Other than that, team statistics about the same at the half.

I don't have video, but I heard lots of traveling. Did we get a couple refs that didn't read the rule book on traveling?
    Last edited by CutDownTheNet; 01-09-2019 at 06:11 PM.

We can't get a stop and they can't miss. Now down 16 and sinking.

MSU has been really impressive this 3rd quarter, have to start a run soon to have any chance.

Can't seem to rise above that 13-pt deficit barrier.

Well, they got the deficit down to 11 at the end of the third.
    Gophers have used 22 min off the bench.
    I wonder how this will end.

67-56 after 3. Don't see this ending well unless Bell suddenly can do a lot of her magic and MSU goes cold.

"Math Fun With Corby and Lynnette" is ... not fun.

MSU is just alot better team, so much more depth.

MN calls a timeout. Now 77-59 with 7:16 to go. We continue to miss, they don't. I suspect we will be out of the top 25 after this one.

No one should care, but Illinois, coming off a win over the Gophers this weekend, is losing to Rutgers 30-11 in Champagne.

You're right, Eagan. I don't expect the Gophers to see the top 25 again this year. Fun while it lasted.

Sounds like Bell is gettin goin, but entire Spartan team is gettin goin better on the 4th.

Not a top 25 team or even a NCAA tourney team at this point. Cupcake schedule hid the lack of depth and how offensively challenged this team is.

At this point we should put the rest of our bench in. Give them some experience. Leaving the starters in doesn't serve anyone.

I think the second unit shows better ball movement than the first.