Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ent-rates.html

Support.

You are not able to actually argue anything at all. Content of argument is not something you touch very often. This game you're constantly playing is meant to avoid debate, not engage in it. Because you are a hack and a hypocrite, you have no ground to stand on. And calling you a hack is an understatement.
    From your own link: The 3rd most conservative justice, Scalia, agreed with the most liberal justice, Ginsberg, 70% of the time. The 3rd most liberal justice, Kagan, agreed with the most conservative, Clarence Thomas, 71% of the time. How does that show that the conservatives cross the aisle "much" more?

Or just lash out like and scream "hack" some more.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    No, it just means I am tired of you being a total idiot and posting really ignorant or incorrect information. Besides, you have me on ignore. Remember?
    I remember you were going to delete your account but couldn't figure out how.

Blog Entries

Amazing you pick that up while having me on ignore. You've outdone yourself on you liberal Supreme Court Judges crossing over. Even the progs have to be laughing at you.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    From your own link: The 3rd most conservative justice, Scalia, agreed with the most liberal justice, Ginsberg, 70% of the time. The 3rd most liberal justice, Kagan, agreed with the most conservative, Clarence Thomas, 71% of the time. How does that show that the conservatives cross the aisle "much" more?

Or just lash out like and scream "hack" some more.
    "much more" is my impression from high profile SCOTUS cases. Look at GOP nominee Kennedy.

The entire issue right now is Discovery of documents. You cannot claim the lawsuit is without merit without seeing the facts. I suspect that Discovery will uncover some damning information, but that is to be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    The entire issue right now is Discovery of documents. You cannot claim the lawsuit is without merit without seeing the facts. I suspect that Discovery will uncover some damning information, but that is to be determined.
    Sure I can. It's ridiculous that it's the responsibility of an oil company to prevent the warming of the planet.

Blog Entries

"much more" is my impression from high profile SCOTUS cases. Look at GOP nominee Kennedy.
    Ah. It's your impression. Got it. Science.

Kennedy was nominated by an R and became a centrist, yes. But one person in 30 years does not make a trend.

Ah. It's your impression. Got it. Science.

Kennedy was nominated by an R and became a centrist, yes. But one person in 30 years does not make a trend.
    I gave you stats. Despite your attempt to cherry pick, they clearly show that Rs vote with Ds more often than vice versa. "Much" more is vague, so you really can't dispute it. But that didn't stop you from trying. Science.

Blog Entries

I gave you stats. "Much" more is vague, so you really can't dispute it.
    Nor can you defend it. I picked the middle justice on both sides and it showed you were wrong. Not cherry-picking.

Nor can you defend it. I picked the middle justice on both sides and it showed you were wrong. Not cherry-picking.
    That's the definition of cherry picking.