Week 10 AP Top 25

I wouldn’t be surprised. They look the part. Oturu, Curry, Murphy and Stockman will have their hands full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look for the Gophers to win comfortably , way more experience than Maryland. Play great defense, take good shots-win. This is part of a fast start necessary for my top 3 finish.

can we just assume that these people that vote are just stupid. I dont think this guy has a vote, but here is an example

[URL="[/URL]

can we just assume that these people that vote are just stupid. I dont think this guy has a vote, but here is an example

[URL="[/URL]

Other than Wisconsin being a little too high, I am not seeing a lot quibble with. There are far stupider press people voting in polls than Crispin.

All the Nebraska love is what I don't get. This B1G network guy has them above Iowa and the huskers just lost to Iowa and have already lost to Maryland and Minnesota.

I always thought you played zone against bad shooting teams

True, or an athletic team who can post up. Basically I'd rather have Cowan shooting 3's than penetrating at will where he would find those 2 shooters. Because Maryland has 2 talented 6-10 guys, Murphy will have to guard one of them. I haven't seen those 2 shooters but I am assuming they get those 3's off penetration or double teams down low.

If I was Maryland's coach and we are playing man defense, the first, 2nd, and 3rd play would be to go at Murphy and get him in foul trouble, with whichever guy he is guarding.

Top Bottom