Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Week 10 AP Top 25

https://collegebasketball.ap.org/poll

Others receiving votes: Villanova 56, Wisconsin 45, Iowa 40, Minnesota 23, Purdue 20, Nebraska 15, Maryland 14

4 B10 teams in the top 25.

10 B10 teams earning votes.
    by station19 - Quit talking stupid.

Without looking at the other receiving votes' schedules, I gotta think that if we beat Maryland tomorrow, we'll likely be ranked next week

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers612 View Post
    Without looking at the other receiving votes' schedules, I gotta think that if we beat Maryland tomorrow, we'll likely be ranked next week
    11-4 'Nova vs. #24 SJU and @ Creighton
    11-4 wisconsin vs Perdue
    12-3 Iowa @NW and vs. #16 tOSU

In addition to Maryland, we have Rutgers at home before the next poll.

I don't understand how Wisconsin can still be ahead after this past week.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Wisconsin still being ahead of us is a joke.

I think Maryland is better than the 14 votes they received

Nevada gets blown out by an 8-6 team that was #195 in NET Ranking and drops 4 spots.
    FSU loses to #4 Virginia on the road and drops 4 spots.

Better to stay off the radar. Very tough game Tuesday night. A win will require our best basketball of the year.

Glad we aren't ranked yet, though we should be if we win both games this week.

What bugs me about all the polls though is how much they value efficiency over wins.

I'd rather be on the cusp than in the poll, keeps you hungry.

Key to Tuesday's game will be keeping Cowan from penetrating and opening up spots for his teammates. Not sure any of the starters have the quickness to consistently stay in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by localhuman View Post
    Glad we aren't ranked yet, though we should be if we win both games this week.

What bugs me about all the polls though is how much they value efficiency over wins.
    Bugs me too. Hopefully the committee doesnt overvalue rankings based upon such things as efficiency and margin of victory when seeding time arrives.

Sorry, the logic should be you beat a team on their home court, you are better than them. No way badgers should be ranked higher

Maryland might be a game to play more zone. Wiggins 6-6 200 Fr and Ayala 6-5 200 FR shooting 40% and 47% from 3. Cowan shoots it ok. I would stop Cowan's penetrating and feeding these 2 for open 3's.

It might also help keep our big 3 out of foul trouble against Fernando and Smith inside.

Quote Originally Posted by march madness View Post
    Maryland might be a game to play more zone. Wiggins 6-6 200 Fr and Ayala 6-5 200 FR shooting 40% and 47% from 3. Cowan shoots it ok. I would stop Cowan's penetrating and feeding these 2 for open 3's.

It might also help keep our big 3 out of foul trouble against Fernando and Smith inside.
    I always thought you played zone against bad shooting teams

hilarious how wisconsin is still getting more votes than the gophers. very similar to how nebraska got back into the top25 after the gophers beat them as well

just shows the idiotic media bias. these voters aren't really paying that much attention outside of their beloved blue bloods
    Last edited by A nonymous; 01-07-2019 at 04:31 PM.