Photo appointment with the Axe

Now, after seeing a lot of responses - I think I should have put a big "Hello, My Name is Schnauzer" name tag on my chest because given the amount of small talk and good Gopher tidings conversations I had in line, I probably talked or nearly talked with several of you.

Now, after seeing a lot of responses - I think I should have put a big "Hello, My Name is Schnauzer" name tag on my chest because given the amount of small talk and good Gopher tidings conversations I had in line, I probably talked or nearly talked with several of you.

But a "Hello, My Name is Schnauzer" may have prevented some of the nice conversations instead. Hard to say. ;)

Also, don't be surprised if it shows up at The Barn on February 6, prior to the MBB game vs. the skunks. Floyd made an appearance prior to a BB game vs. Iowa.

In the Athletics Hall of Fame, right? My son and I saw the Jug there back in '14. It was there at the following home game (Northwestern, I think). We waited until after the game to see it and we waited all of 5 minutes in line. I hope they do something like that next season.

Yes. We waited about half an hour with Floyd, about 1o minutes for the Jug. My boys loved the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom