Theo John and Sacar Anim

McKinley, Iverson, Ruevers, Anim would make this team better.

But if we are going to be bad, I'd rather it be with local players. Then we wouldn't have to complain that RP can't keep Minnesota players home.

This is ridiculous.

Citing a guy (incorrectly) that quit organized basketball as one of the saviors is exactly what is wrong with this approach. Many on this board care only about the hometown of a kid and let his actual ability/potential/upside/actual production be an afterthought.

We are already bad with five players from Minnesota, but yet we still aren't recruiting Minnesota well enough. Unbelievable.

McKinley, Iverson, Ruevers, Anim would make this team better.

But if we are going to be bad, I'd rather it be with local players. Then we wouldn't have to complain that RP can't keep Minnesota players home.

Reuvers was a consensus 4 star recruit. Davison was borderline 4 star. My point was that it doesn't matter if you sign Minnesota kids every year if you don't get the right ones. Or figure out which of the 3 star players may be underrated.

I have watched and glad we don't have him.

Also, this team needs some more guys who show up in the box score.

I agree. More players who can be counted on to step up in the big games. Not disappear.

I have watched and glad we don't have him.

Also, this team needs some more guys who show up in the box score.

It would have been nice to have someone like John banging down low with Ward on Saturday. Players that have elite shot blocking ability are always valuable. His offense isn't that bad either. By no means is it great, but he's just not asked to score with the Hausers and Howard.

Coming off the bench for the Gophers would be great. Wouldn't have to worry about the foul trouble, and wouldn't lose a beat on the defensive side.

Top Bottom