Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Time...he deserves time to mold his program.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob_Loblaw View Post
    I never thought I'd post on GH long enough to see someone rip on Bleed.

He just posts all gopher-related articles that he finds. I've posted here forever and I couldn't tell you where Bleed stands on many issues, he is literally the least political poster on the board.

What an insanely bizarre post.
    100%. Agree that Bleed doesn't take sides for the most part except that I believe he wants whats best for the program in season. Secondly, Bleed finds many articles of interest that I would have never read if it weren't for him. Keep up the good work Bleed! We have your back!

Quote Originally Posted by caliGopher View Post
    God forbid a Gopher fan posts links to articles about the Gophers on a Gopher fan site.
    THE NERVE of some people.
    Thanks Bleed.
    For the record, the only place year zero exists is Flecks mind. Fleck didn’t have a year zero. Motzko doesn’t get one, either.

Motzko was a convenient, “safe”, uninspired hire. Absolute high point we can aspire to is being ranked #1 in a region and lose the first game. Motzko will not win a championship at Minnesota.
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you going to tell us who the inconvenient, "unsafe", inspired hire that they should have gone with was?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    Are you going to tell us who the inconvenient, "unsafe", inspired hire that they should have gone with was?
    I’d start with someone that wouldn’t drop three of four games to Michigan State.

Unlike basketball and football, coaching Hockey at Minnesota is a destination job. There are very few coaches that wouldn’t listen if we called.

Of course having an AD that can string together coherent sentences would probably help.

If we want to fix what happened, you need to fire Coyle and Kaler as well.

I’d start with someone that wouldn’t drop three of four games to Michigan State.
    Unlike basketball and football, coaching Hockey at Minnesota is a destination job. There are very few coaches that wouldn’t listen if we called.

Of course having an AD that can string together coherent sentences would probably help.
    Aaah, “someone”. Yeah, he sounds like he’d be good

Blog Entries

Default Gary Giombetti: Was Motzko the Right Hire?

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker View Post
    Aaah, “someone”. Yeah, he sounds like he’d be good
    Yep. Nice comment from The blow hard that’s ready with the reason why any name I might mention sucks.

Pointless conjecture at this point. Motzko’s our coach. And we get what we get. I’d call him the has been from Jan Brady U, but he never was.....

You and Magpie (if you are not the same person) are constantly posting negative stuff about the AD, coaches, and programs. Almost seems troll like.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WorkingMyTailOff View Post
    You and Magpie (if you are not the same person) are constantly posting negative stuff about the AD, coaches, and programs. Almost seems troll like.
    Not the same person.

Our AD is not very good at his job. So no. I don’t like him. His coaching hires will play out. I’m not impressed by Fleck. Time will tell if his schtick will translate to success.

Motzko was an uninspired hire.

If having those opinions makes me a troll, so be it.

Not the same person.

Our AD is not very good at his job. So no. I don’t like him. His coaching hires will play out. I’m not impressed by Fleck. Time will tell if his schtick will translate to success.

Motzko was an uninspired hire.

If having those opinions makes me a troll, so be it.

Hey punk, name a better hire then. You couldn’t hold Coyle’s coffee. If you’re going to come across like you are, name the names, otherwise you look like a total a$$hat.