SB Nation: Bowl Winners Ranked by Preseason Hype

I’ve been around a long time so I am always prepping myself for disappointment but that being said, I am looking forward to this next Gopher football season as much as any other in my memory.

I’ve been around a long time so I am always prepping myself for disappointment but that being said, I am looking forward to this next Gopher football season as much as any other in my memory.

Yeah, there have been many times where it felt like things might finally be getting back on track only to have it fall apart the next year. Having said that, the end of this past season had a different feel to it and looking at the roster there is no major reason to think the level of success can't be sustained or even improved upon.

It is scary to feel optimistic as a Gopher fan because as you said we are always waiting for the other shoe to drop....but something in me says this time may very well be different.

My gut feeling is we contend for the West next season, might still come up a little short but I think we will be firmly in the mix.

Minnesota surprised everyone by ruining Paul Johnson’s retirement party, and this roster really does set up to step forward.

Seems like a reasonable prediction.

I don’t know. We were 6-6 with losses to Maryland, Illinois, 4-8 Nebraska.

I expect us to be better next year. 7-5 or 8-4 would be better

Kudos to the author for pointing out the Northwestern-Syracuse sports media over-representation.

Top Bottom