Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Damn, life is too short

I try to live everyday like itís my last because one day it will be. We should all remember that whatís most important is family and friends. I just lost a dear friend and that puts everything into perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I try to live everyday like it’s my last because one day it will be. We should all remember that what’s most important is family and friends. I just lost a dear friend and that puts everything into perspective.

Totally with you there 24.

I try to live everyday like it’s my last because one day it will be. We should all remember that what’s most important is family and friends. I just lost a dear friend and that puts everything into perspective.

Yeah, it is short. Condolences.

Some great advice Sporty! Sorry to hear about your friend...
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Sorry you are going through this. Life isn't too short if you make the most of every day. God will take you home when it is your time if you have been a good and loyal servant. Otherwise all bets are off.
    Kingdom Warriors

My thoughts are with you and your friend's family and friends.

Condolences. Got to Have a little fun each and everyday.

Condolences Sporty.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Thanks gentlemen, ďWEĒ lost a good one. Out of respect I will let the family make the announcement.

Blog Entries

Sorry to hear that. We should all remember this every day.

I try to live everyday like itís my last because one day it will be. We should all remember that whatís most important is family and friends. I just lost a dear friend and that puts everything into perspective.

Sorry for your loss. Thank you for your post it was a great reminder to think about whatís really important.

Very sorry to hear this.

Sporty, sorry to hear of your sorrows. I've lost a few close friends. Hurts like hell. Best medicine, for me, is when others bring them up in conversation. It's really good for me to remember the great times.
    Cheers to your friend!

Blog Entries

Thanks gentlemen, “WE” lost a good one. Out of respect I will let the family make the announcement.

A GHer?
    Kingdom Warriors

Condolences sporty. Good to keep what’s important in life in the proper perspective.