Patrick trolling again?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There seems to be more "rumors" about IW than any Gopher player in recent memory.

This is the second semester isn't? Finals are over. I'd think he'd be gone by now if he were going to transfer.

This is the second semester isn't? Finals are over. I'd think he'd be gone by now if he were going to transfer.

I think second-semester classes at the U officially start January 22, but I agree with you. If he were going to transfer mid-year, you'd think he'd already be gone and on his way to getting settled at a new school with classes at most universities starting in the next 1-2 weeks.

It would make no sense to leave now. If he wants to play ball this winter in big time basketball games- there is only one school he can do it at.

Blake Harris transferred from Missouri to NC State this year. He was ruled immediately eligible to play this year after playing in the Fall semester last year but not the Spring semester. Definitely something to monitor for IW if he doesn't play on Tuesday. Hopefully last night was truly a Coach's Decision.

IW seemed happy in the dressing room celebration last night.

People like Reusse need to understand athletes and people have nuance to their personalities. IW may seem unhappy and occasionally have a lousy on-court demeanor and still love being a Gopher and love Coach Pitino. Pitino may highly value IW as a player and still see him as un-useable in certain situations.

If he left, it would likely be too a smaller school close to home. Could happen but not because of one DNP in a road game.

Apparently Pat has no following on his podcast...

IW seemed happy in the dressing room celebration last night.

I noticed this also. I was talking with buddies and it was brought up maybe there were some team rules broken and he's being disciplined but with what happened with the football team maybe pitino and the athletic department are trying to handle it differently? Or it could have just been a coaches decision and IW is truly happy here and a team player and realized it was better for the team and they won so endof story for him.

I think the team will need IW to win one or more upcoming games and hope he continues to improve as a floor general and defender. He has much to offer.

I already made this joke in the game thread? Do you think Ruesse independently came up with it or do I have a plagiarism case?

IW seems to want to play bad enough that he will eventually conform to Pitino's system and use his talents to help us win. I'm pulling for the kid.

IW isn’t going anywhere. He seems to love the guys. Wants to win. He’ll get there and I feel at some point he’s going to make a huge impact in a game or two to win them for us

Ruesse must not have anything intelligent to talk about as far as the Gophers BB is concerned. Omersa didn't play, you think he is going somewhere. how about the rest of the guys that didn't play. Obviously IW is not ready for this game. Or as Pitino said Brock was a better choice. I haven't seen anything amazing from IW from a consistent standard of play. Sometimes I think most of the folks experience with competition on this forum is playing Crazy 8's. I guess I am different than most on this forum as I believe Pitino knows what he is doing with IW.

There seems to be more "rumors" about IW than any Gopher player in recent memory.

The only rumors are the ones fabricated right here on GHole.

This place supplies hours of entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ruesse must not have anything intelligent to talk about as far as the Gophers BB is concerned. Omersa didn't play, you think he is going somewhere. how about the rest of the guys that didn't play. Obviously IW is not ready for this game. Or as Pitino said Brock was a better choice. I haven't seen anything amazing from IW from a consistent standard of play. Sometimes I think most of the folks experience with competition on this forum is playing Crazy 8's. I guess I am different than most on this forum as I believe Pitino knows what he is doing with IW.

I think that Pitino is handling this really well. If you do not take care of the ball, play great defense and take good shots your time will be limited. Last night was textbook on how to win games. 2nd half was a little bumpy but the first half defense and last 5 minutes revealed the toughness needed. Defense reveals toughness both mentally and physically and it binds a team closer.

He has shown some flashes of willingness to play team ball and defense. He will need to improve in both to get more minutes. I like him and his success would make us a better team.

I already made this joke in the game thread? Do you think Ruesse independently came up with it or do I have a plagiarism case?

He is giving you full credit by referencing a “curious mind”. He certainly isn’t referring to himself.

The only rumors are the ones fabricated right here on GHole.

This place supplies hours of entertainment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nadine says she has real rumors

Top Bottom