Kids stuff at games?

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
My wife has plans Tuesday so I’m bring my 4 1/2 year old nephew to the game with me. He loves basketball, especially Gopher basketball. I’ve never attended a game with a child before. Is there any kids activity or anything in the concourse pregame? Or kids meals served somewhere? I’m hoping we can survive 2 hours and see a win. He will be crushed if the Gophers lose.

I went with my 4 and 2 year old solo for the Arkansas State game. Near the Subway inside was a face painting station and my kids for a Gophers logo basketball hoop and ball. Then Goldy found us in the crowd and both kids got to get a fist bump which was probably their highlight! 2 year old did not have his own seat, which got a little dicey but my 4 year old did well the whole game!

I went with my 4 and 2 year old solo for the Arkansas State game. Near the Subway inside was a face painting station and my kids for a Gophers logo basketball hoop and ball. Then Goldy found us in the crowd and both kids got to get a fist bump which was probably their highlight! 2 year old did not have his own seat, which got a little dicey but my 4 year old did well the whole game!

Awesome! Thank you for the face painting tip. He will love that

When my kids were little they loved going upstairs and climbing around on the bleachers, hiding behind pillars, hanging from beams, etc. Just be warned that he'll probably get dirty. (They don't regularly dust up there!) When the game is over, go out one of the upstairs doors and climb down the fire escape style staircases. My son still refers to those as the "secret exits."

Top Bottom