Video of team celebration in locker room!!

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Awesome video. Weird to see Isaiah taking part in the celebration with his pending transfer and all. ;)

Ha, looks like Oturu almost injured coach. Good stuff.

Awesome video. Weird to see Isaiah taking part in the celebration with his pending transfer and all. ;)
Curry must be transferring he sat the whole celebration [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

9 years since winning at Madison... I love this celebration. Getting the monkey off the back in both football and basketball at skunkville is just great [emoji16]

Awesome video. It's been a fun year so far. Better than I expected.

Really great to see the celebration. Hopefully this will be the springboard the team needed to put together a winning conference season.

9 years since winning at Madison... I love this celebration. Getting the monkey off the back in both football and basketball at skunkville is just great [emoji16]

Actually, its been ten years since we won in Madison!!

What is the scoop on the transfer rumor? First I have heard of this.

Great win, guys found a way to win with Murphy out. Defense was very good.

Go Gophers!

What is the scoop on the transfer rumor? First I have heard of this.

Great win, guys found a way to win with Murphy out. Defense was very good.

Go Gophers!

That comment was tongue in cheek.

Shows the relationship coach has with the players. They look like a close family.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's why guys like Oturo signed up to play here. Great to see, let's keep it rollin...

Top Bottom