Hack a Happ

Weak sauce. Golf is hard. Free throws on the other hand... you can teach the vast majority of the population to make two-thirds of their free throws. It's a skill, like macrame.

Shaq used to shoot over 500 free throws a day and that never worked.

Happ would have really benefitted by playing in the shoot 3 to make 2 era of basketball.

For those of you that keep saying free throws are mental, then why don't more people shoot 100%?

For those of you that keep saying free throws are mental, then why don't more people shoot 100%?

90 percent of the game is half mental. Or something like that.

Shaq used to shoot over 500 free throws a day and that never worked.

Karl Malone shot under 50% at the line his rookie year in the NBA and approached 80% later in his career. Some can get better, some can’t. Hopefully Happ remains hapless this year.

everyone goes to the Shaq example, he was a freak, it would be like shooting with a grapefruit because of the size of his hands. Happ is no Shaq, he should be able to shoot 65%, needs to change his pre shot motion. There are people who make a living teaching free throw shooting.

If he shot a decent percentage, they would have won last evening.

I have to admit I did not feel badly for him brick laying all those FT's. I was too busy enjoying the Gopher W. I do think he has the " yips " like putting in golf and hope he does not get mentally back on track before he visits MN.

Top Bottom