Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by Section2 View Post
    Great thread. This God account was due for a permaban and this thread should accelerate.
    honest question if God get's banned won't they just come back with another stupid account?
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    honest question if God get's banned won't they just come back with another stupid account?
    they ban IP

they ban IP
    That's easy to work around. But yes, they should be doing that. I'm not sure they are.

they ban IP
    Got it. Seems like that would be easy enough.
    Who hates iowa?

Some people have too much time on their hands. There are a few obvious sock puppets. I mostly just ignore God, it's not worth the time trying to figure out which poster it is.
    I usually do too, but this one was just so over the top I had to ask.

Some people have too much time on their hands. There are a few obvious sock puppets. I mostly just ignore God, it's not worth the time trying to figure out which poster it is.
    Broken bottle needs to put his thinking cap on. Great article from a great website on Muslims and female circumcision in the USA. Itís already happening! https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...tal-mutilation

So sad that liberals donít care.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Broken bottle needs to put his thinking cap on. Great article from a great website on Muslims and female circumcision in the USA. It’s already happening! https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...tal-mutilation

So sad that liberals don’t care.
    If you don't like freedom of religion get out of my country.
    Who hates iowa?

Broken bottle needs to put his thinking cap on. Great article from a great website on Muslims and female circumcision in the USA. It’s already happening! https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dai...tal-mutilation

So sad that liberals don’t care.
    Isn't it chronologically time for you to switch religions anyway?

If you don't like freedom of religion get out of my country.
    Dimwit. Itís an ideology, not a religion. So sad that youíre ok with religions that enslave women.

Dimwit. It’s an ideology, not a religion. So sad that you’re ok with religions that enslave women.
    Christian men have enslaved their fair share of women... dimwit.
    Who hates iowa?

Dimwit. It’s an ideology, not a religion. So sad that you’re ok with religions that enslave women.
    I'll be interested to check out your new show coming soon.

miracleworkers-banner-700x356.jpg
    Aloha Mr. Hand

Great thread. This God account was due for a permaban and this thread should accelerate.
    Banish God from your life...die an eternal death!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Dang, you are stupid! I have explained for years that Islam is an ideology and not a religion. For years. From this video? Stupid, dumb beyond words or even comprehension. Take your shirt off, go down to the beach and get yourself some sun. You could use a little color, but don't bake your brains worse than they are.
    But..... how does that make me dumb?
    I asked because I donít know your rationale. Not that I donít understand it; I donít recall you ever explaining it. Care to enlighten me? Iím listening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    But..... how does that make me dumb?
    I asked because I don’t know your rationale. Not that I don’t understand it; I don’t recall you ever explaining it. Care to enlighten me? I’m listening.

A question commonly asked by dumb people. There are reasons they are dumb. Dig deep and think harder, you will recall if you bothered to read it in the first place. You do not appear to be very intellectually inquisitive.

We beat Wisky in Madison last night. That pretty well makes my day for today.
    Last edited by diehard; 01-04-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    Kingdom Warriors

Default Muslim Takeover

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    A question commonly asked by dumb people. There are reasons they are dumb. Dig deep and think harder, you will recall if you bothered to read it in the first place. You do not appear to be very intellectually inquisitive.

We beat Wisky in Madison last night. That pretty well makes my day for today.
    You rarely say anything of interest to me so I could have easily missed it. I guess Uncle Daddy and Aunt Mommy never taught you to respect you betters. Your tell is to resort to anger and name calling when your betters expose something you wrote as being wrong, dumb or racist. I guess this is one of those times huh fake ass Christian boy?

FYI: Federal Judge extended the Grand Jury for the King of the Idiots investigation.