Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muslim Takeover

Default Muslim Takeover

They’ve gained another seat in Congress. They’ve increased their seats by 50%. We are on our way to Sharia law if we don’t stop this. The only greater threat than the Deep State is Muslims. Looks like us and the Deep State might have a common enemy. After the soft coup we can’t trust anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    They’ve gained another seat in Congress. They’ve increased their seats by 50%. We are on our way to Sharia law if we don’t stop this. The only greater threat than the Deep State is Muslims. Looks like us and the Deep State might have a common enemy. After the soft coup we can’t trust anyone.
    You must happy...Allah...

Blog Entries

This is what and who you are. Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology. One you share.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post

This is what and who you are. Islam is not a religion. It is an ideology. One you share.
    What? President IQ doesn’t have sex with Melania? How did you arrive at Islam not being a religion based on the video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Democratic family values using filthy language in conversation with their young children and then bragging about it in public...pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by theczar View Post
    Democratic family values using filthy language in conversation with their young children and then bragging about it in public...pathetic
    They took down the twin towers and now they’re coming for all of us. Her long term plan is to overthrow the constitution and implement Sharia law. They will take our daughters and perform female circumcisions on them and then sell them to Muslim men. We need to stop this now!

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    They took down the twin towers and now they’re coming for all of us. Her long term plan is to overthrow the constitution and implement Sharia law. They will take our daughters and perform female circumcisions on them and then sell them to Muslim men. We need to stop this now!
    You are really doing well with this moniker Dean. Really funny stuff!

Okay, I finally have to ask. This "God" account has to be a parody account right? Are there others on GH? Like @fakebobmotzko or @Russosbaldspot.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop33 View Post
    Okay, I finally have to ask. This "God" account has to be a parody account right? Are there others on GH? Like @fakebobmotzko or @Russosbaldspot.
    There are lots of them.

God is a puppet account, could be dean maybe as beeg has suggested.
    Who hates iowa?

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    There are lots of them.

Yes, and an awful satire account

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    There are lots of them.

Thanks, I'm obviously late to the table on that here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    What? President IQ doesn’t have sex with Melania? How did you arrive at Islam not being a religion based on the video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang, you are stupid! I have explained for years that Islam is an ideology and not a religion. For years. From this video? Stupid, dumb beyond words or even comprehension. Take your shirt off, go down to the beach and get yourself some sun. You could use a little color, but don't bake your brains worse than they are.
    Kingdom Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Hoop33 View Post
    Thanks, I'm obviously late to the table on that here.
    Some people have too much time on their hands. There are a few obvious sock puppets. I mostly just ignore God, it's not worth the time trying to figure out which poster it is.
    Who hates iowa?

Great thread. This God account was due for a permaban and this thread should accelerate.