***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Murphy has been sad and pathetic the whole game. Really wasn't expecting this type of performance from our senior star.

I’d say pretty good sign for big ten season that our best player is having a really bad game for his standards and we have a second half lead. I just hope we hang on.

I think they played Curry too much. He's not quite ready for that, now they have to play Stockman anyway. I think spelling him a bit with Stockman earlier would have kept him more fresh and let Stockman get the feel of the game. He could have fouled their bigs just as effectively.

All the Badgers have to go is drive to the basket and they will get a call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys hitting big shots when needed. It's not pretty, but it's working.

Maybe in another 5 years Murphy will figure out that he needs to avoid stupid fouls. Just think the stats he could have posted if he could stay in games.

Fouls are an issue

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Maybe in another 5 years Murphy will figure out that he needs to avoid stupid fouls. Just think the stats he could have posted if he could stay in games.

Yup. 4th one was bad luck. 3rd one was straight up dumb.

How strong are our fingernails?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Never seen anything like it.

Going to awful hard for the Gophers to pull this out.

Happ should not be a national player of the year either. Lots of dumb turnovers and can’t shoot free throws.
Both him and Murphy are very good but not great players.

Bob and weave bob and weave. We're ropie doping ourselves to death

And they give Murphy his 5th on a complete garbage call. Of course. Ballgame.

What a stupid foul by Murphy.

I agree that was a foul. Just a dumb play by Murphy

3rd and 5th were just a lack of discipline. 4th bad luck.
Don’t remember 1 and 2.

It's become an automatic foul call on that end no matter what actually happens.

Top Bottom