Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

A better team won tonight. AMEN. From camping in Az...on the phone.

All you ***s said our D wasn’t ****. (Oh the metrics say this) suck my dick!!

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    You seem.....Angry.
    Dux Servus

Man, what an AMAZING win! The first time we have won in Madison since (probably) 2008 or 2009 and people are finding a way to complain about it being ugly. News flash: Wisconsin specializes in making teams play ugly, especially at the Kohl Center. This is SUCH a huge win for this season and our resume - even more so if we can capitalize on the upcoming 4-game stretch. There is no other way to be but PUMPED!

PS. It's absolutely hilarious how packed with trolls and Pitino haters this game thread got when they were cutting the lead down to 2. Also hilarious? 95% of those posters are dead silent now.

Quote Originally Posted by UpAndUnder43 View Post
    I woke up this morning and said to myself "you know what, I'm not even going to get invested in this game. I'll watch it but stay calm" and now, more than 6 hours before tip-off, I know that isn't true. PLEASE WIN THIS GAME.
    I did OK. Couple outbursts, mainly on Dupree buckets in the final 90 seconds.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=upnortgopherfan;1667602]Watched press conferences after game, typical Wisconsin egos, no one including Gard or his players gave any credit to MN for their effort and how they played, zero class as always by badgers, Ski-U-Mah! Go Gophers, huge road win and let’s keep it rollin’!!!

Yup. Stunningly low class. Hap’s demeanor at the podium was particularly immature.
    Gopher football backer since '62.
    Current GopherHole walk on.

Quote Originally Posted by Angry View Post
    Have another beer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Lil' Ricky pissing what should be a comfortable win down his leg. What a schittshow down the stretch..
    Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Bad luck and trouble, two of my best friends"....Lightnin' Hopkins song about the Gophers

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Lil' Ricky pissing what should be a comfortable win down his leg. What a schittshow down the stretch..
    Hey Les, you doing okay over there?

Notice how Les was only around when Wisconsin was making it close? Ghost in the first half and at the end of the game.

An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. Bad execution down the stretch on offense but found a way.

The trolling of the trolls is pretty funny.

Just got back from the game... I knew it would tighten up, and it did, but the better and more deserving team won, hallelujah!

Quote Originally Posted by GophersInIowa View Post
    An ugly win is better than an ugly loss. Bad execution down the stretch on offense but found a way.
    We managed to lead almost the entire game, and to hold them off when they made their run down the stretch.
    I found the evening quite attractive, as pretty a win as you're apt to see against Wisconsin.

Quote Originally Posted by Some guy View Post
    Game not over. We might lose. But I hope he gets better than this. I think he mismanaged this game
    Did you watch the same game that I did? The negativity on this board sucks.
    Winasota Gopher now takes me seriously.....you should too.