***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Hell of a coaching job in the first half! This is the identity of this team. Hopefully the players buy into this type of defense all year. It could be magical.

Ha. I like it. The other day I described him to someone who didn't know him as Grayson Allen without any offensive talent.
I'm sure there is a universe out there where we have them on our team and the whine factor is horrible. I'm glad that I don't live there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cant bear to watch the 2nd half. Am going for a walk and will watch the recording if we win.

Hold onto your butts. They won’t be held to 14 in the second half.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ITF, You are the definition of a true Gopher fan. Just can’t bear to watch them piss this game away. Here’s to hoping you have a reason to watch the second half.

I'm sure there is a universe out there where we have them on our team and the whine factor is horrible. I'm glad that I don't live there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Goldy bringing their A game on D ! Now get Murph on track scoring in the second half because the drunk skunks most likely will not keep brick laying from 3.

Coffey is great, Wisconsin shooting is laughable.

Need to get to 60 points to win this. Keep playing D and no scoring droughts.

He's really good on those floaters in the lane when he takes the ball to the bucket. Doesn't need to take it all the way and try to draw contact, just that little floater in the lane is very nice.

That is nice because the contact on those drives usually ended in a back flop onto the ground. These pull ups are much easier on the body.

This second half should give us an idea of what this team is made of.

Funny I’m thinking that about Murph tonight. How many times has he had the ball on the low block and gotten rejected, tied up or turned it over? We need him to be Murph.

He has gotten his shot blocked a ton this year.

It helps with the Badgers tossing up bricks from everywhere.
Isn't it a catch 22? The Badgers shot poorly because the Gophers played lockdown defense.
I can't imagine the Gophers can keep this intensity for another 20 minutes, but I would love to see it.
As I mentioned earlier this week, I think the Gophers match up well against the Badgers.
Here's to hoping for another great half of basketball from the Gophers.

I agree get to 60. You know they will have a run in them.

Stop throwing it down to Oturu. Nothing good will happen.

This is gonna be one of those halfs where Wisconsin is in the double bonus with 12 to play.

And the refs are back in their red uniforms.

If I was Pitino I wouldn’t have Curry in the game at the same time as Davison. He might try to sweep the leg.

Badgers going to get a whole lot of calls the rest of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is gonna get ugly and I sense a complete meltdown.

How is that a charge on Gabe? It's either a block or a no call, but no way a charge.

Top Bottom