***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Can somebody make a free throw? Good lord.

All of you guys that were so quick to flush Pitino down the toilet can just suc it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tough for Happ to shoot free throws with both hands around his neck!

Forget about Happ; can we make a ft.

How stupid is this team not defending the perimeter when that's the only possible way you can still lose this game.

All of you guys that were so quick to flush Pitino down the toilet can just suc it.

Game not over. We might lose. But I hope he gets better than this. I think he mismanaged this game

666ea63a7f3b5e3f6eb64296ff1da13c.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Nice victory to start the normal Big Ten season! It was a solid defensive effort from the coaching staff and the players.

That's the game!
45eb686800d3f85ceae9eef71fb13631.gif

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

A win is a win. So long as we don't choke a bad one away, this should put us on the safe side of the bubble for the foreseeable future. Great work boys!

That was fun!! Way to go Gophers!

Both big ten wins vs ranked teams. Going to have to keep this rolling

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Dupree!!!! What a final few minutes by the senior.

They had to do something right. They had a hard time getting inside in the second half. W comes out and plays football in the second half, Coffey needs to attack more.

Just like football

Just like football

Just like football

Listen to you guys. "I wish it were a prettier win in WI. I wish he would have coached a better win"

Ill take this win all day every day.

Top Bottom