***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Davidson flops every time he goes to the rim.

Brad Davison is a poor man’s Grayson Allen.

Dang! I tuned in just in time to see Davison get teed up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think I've ever been more satisfied by someone getting a tech.

That was an accidental head butt... and Pree is accidentally bleeding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else get frustrated watching Oturu at times? So clumsy and can’t finish. Needs to get stronger

The defense is stifling

Does anyone else get frustrated watching Oturu at times? So clumsy and can’t finish. Needs to get stronger
He's a freshman. If this happens in the B1G Tournament, then we might have an issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Coffey best be touching the ball multiple times on every possession from here on out.

Best energy and d for the gophers in a long time.

This game is ugly and I love it.

Amir heating up.

He's really good on those floaters in the lane when he takes the ball to the bucket. Doesn't need to take it all the way and try to draw contact, just that little floater in the lane is very nice.

And idiots question our D

Best defense I have seen played since Pitino took over the program.

Quiet half for the badgers football team as they go into the half with 14.

Brad Davison is a poor man’s Grayson Allen.

Ha. I like it. The other day I described him to someone who didn't know him as Grayson Allen without any offensive talent.

Awful 3pt shooting by the Badgers. Regardless, that might be the greatest defensive effort in one half of basketball during the Pitino era.

Coffey 15 - Badgers 14

Funny I’m thinking that about Murph tonight. How many times has he had the ball on the low block and gotten rejected, tied up or turned it over? We need him to be Murph.

Top Bottom