***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I take it back, this is worse than a tubby offense.

This is on Pitino and his offensive system. It's not acceptable.

Can someone get a towel boy over to mop up that puddle by Pitino's feet?

This is frustrating to listen to on the radio.

The first half showed how good the Gophers ought to be. The second half has been about poise and coaching.

I take it back, this is worse than a tubby offense.

I was just saying this is like Tubby ball with late leads. We are more worried about burning the shot clock than getting a good look. Three consecutive possessions ending in turnovers should not happen. Get a good look, I don't care if it comes with 20 seconds left on the shot clock. If we had kept scoring, they couldn't catch us.

No concept on offense whatsoever. Amir has to show some leadership here with Murphy out. And McBrayer needs to slash to the bucket. He acts like he's been told not to shoot tonight.

These refs should be investigated

Whoever hasn’t taught Murphy to avoid dumb fouls should be investigated.
He is a blue collar player, not good enough to be undisciplined. Catches up with him in games like this.

Lil' Ricky pissing what should be a comfortable win down his leg. What a schittshow down the stretch..

They are completely lost on offense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first half showed how good the Gophers ought to be. The second half has been about poise and coaching.

When you say all good things are obviously not coaching and you say all bad things are obviously coaching then your bias is showing. That being said, I think subbing has been awful this half.

Top Bottom