***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT wisconsin IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Davison purposely stuck his face in right where he knew it would be in the way when the shot was taken.

Davison purposely stuck his face in right where he knew it would be in the way when the shot was taken.
What a tool.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

5 fouls already. This really is unwatchable. They will keep calling them for as long as it takes.

McBrayer not even looking to shoot. Gotta have some offense from Dupree.

With 14pts & 23% shooting in the 1st half, they were always a 10-0 run away from making it a tight game

You all knew this was gonna happen out of the break.

Does Wisconsin pay refs at home games or is it just because they all whine like little spoiled toddlers the whole game, every game?

Threat of violence from the fans maybe?

The weave offense at the top of the key has to stop.

This might be the most annoyingly bland and whiney Wisconsin that I have seen.

Does Wisconsin pay refs at home games or is it just because they all whine like little spoiled toddlers the whole game, every game?

Threat of violence from the fans maybe?

The phantom foul committed on Reuvers was classic Kohl home cooking.

WI is Hedging hard

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This is such BS. If Oturu defends him, it's a foul. Put Stockman in and punch him in the face if they're going to call it anyway.

I missed the first half, why no Jelly this game?

Go Gophers!!

The MBB Top 25 scroll across the bottom looks like somebody got to 19 and decided "Ah, eff it. I'll throw in some B1G teams and a couple from the Big XII."

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I take back everything I said about Brock Stull. I hope he doesn't have to be in the state of Wisconsin to play well.

Oh let’s play IW. People are sooo stupid

Top Bottom