JP Macura Scores First NBA Bucket

I think he is on a 2-way contract.

I see. Well, he has 14 mins in the NBA and scored a couple of buckets. Pretty cool.

If I recall correctly... Royce White got in for a few mins, but never scored a single bucket in the league.

I see. Well, he has 14 mins in the NBA and scored a couple of buckets. Pretty cool.

If I recall correctly... Royce White got in for a few mins, but never scored a single bucket in the league.

Royce is really hoping for Hoiberg to MN so he can play with the wolves.

Royce is really hoping for Hoiberg to MN so he can play with the wolves.

I see that, I had to look at his twitter. He's got a lot of talent, but terrible shooter and bad defender. At all in TC Pro-Am he had flashes, but was too busy arguing with the refs and bricking terrible shots. Vaughn was on fire in the championship and he completely ruined their team in the second half with his selfish play.

Fred didn't take him with the Bulls, don't see why he would pick him up if he ends up with the Timberwolves.

I see that, I had to look at his twitter. He's got a lot of talent, but terrible shooter and bad defender. At all in TC Pro-Am he had flashes, but was too busy arguing with the refs and bricking terrible shots. Vaughn was on fire in the championship and he completely ruined their team in the second half with his selfish play.

Fred didn't take him with the Bulls, don't see why he would pick him up if he ends up with the Timberwolves.

I agree a pro-am is the best indication of a players abilities. His 54% on 2s at Iowa St are not indicative of the type of player he is.

Did JP celebrate by going to a bar and pulling his pants down?

What a loser.

I agree a pro-am is the best indication of a players abilities. His 54% on 2s at Iowa St are not indicative of the type of player he is.

It was more about his attidue, selfishness and brick laying.

But his 10-46 21% 3pt percentage in Canada and getting kicked out of the league was impressive. Not to mention he didn't preform well at all in the D-League.

Top Bottom