Shama: Jim Dutcher Predicts 4th Place for Gophers; will beat wisconsin tomorrow

I would be all over the gophers +10 against a UW team that probably doesn't have quite the depth that we do.

We have depth? Quality depth?

Having said that, I think 10 points is surprisingly large. I was thinking more along the line of 6 points.

Ha, good point! However, I would argue that defense can be taught/learned more so than shooting. Some just can never learn to shoot well, regardless of how hard they try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Defense can be taught 100% Quickness is a factor in who you can defend but in the half court a team playing together can somewhat compensate for the lack thereof. But shooting, ya (sigh) you can make almost everyone a better shooter but some just can never learn to shoot well, regardless of how hard they try....so true.

Defense can be taught 100% Quickness is a factor in who you can defend but in the half court a team playing together can somewhat compensate for the lack thereof. But shooting, ya (sigh) you can make almost everyone a better shooter but some just can never learn to shoot well, regardless of how hard they try....so true.

I’m a good example of this. I never played more than pickup basketball, but I have great hand-eye coordination (I’m a hobby juggler) and I could always shoot better than most of my friends who played organized basketball. It really frustrated them when we played “horse” or “lightning”. Now, if we played 1 on 1, that would be a completely different story...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom