Disadvantage for Big Ten Teams

It didn't seem to help Washington against OSU or Utah against Northwestern, but came in real handy for Oregon against MSU.

It didn't seem to help Washington against OSU or Utah against Northwestern, but came in real handy for Oregon against MSU.

Washington* and Utah* get asterisks because they're not located in the Sunbelt :)

You sound big time.

I hope you have a son you can live vicariously through

Thanks, obviously jealous. I was asked if I played football so I answered and demonstrated that I did indeed play.

The post I quoted was idiotic. Blocking and tackling is the same no matter what the temp is. The strategy or game plan might be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, obviously jealous. I was asked if I played football so I answered and demonstrated that I did indeed play.

The post I quoted was idiotic. Blocking and tackling is the same no matter what the temp is. The strategy or game plan might be different.

Blocking and tackling is very different in the cold.
Guys move slower in the cold. Making blocking and tackling different.

I would think a Division 3 all American and a guy who scored 20 points in a middle school basketball game like you would know that.

Blocking and tackling is very different in the cold.
Guys move slower in the cold. Making blocking and tackling different.

I would think a Division 3 all American and a guy who scored 20 points in a middle school basketball game like you would know that.

Lol. Okay.

Lol. Okay.

Ask Miami Florida if playing in 30 degrees in New York is different than playing in Miami.

You probably don’t have to ask since you are a 5th grade hundred meter champion

Ask Miami Florida if playing in 30 degrees in New York is different than playing in Miami.

I bet your friends love you!

And nice anecdotal evidence! Tell me how tackling and blocking is fundamentally different. I remember having to re-learn how to tackle and block for the end of the year.

Miami was a terrible offensive team without a QB uninterested in playing in a bowl game.

Top Bottom