Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LesBolstad View Post
    Loony Left Dems: We were for the wall before we were against it. The liberal mind truly is a form of mental illness.
    Yup. The so-called liberals have changed nearly their entire ideological platform. They were in favor of border security, now they're not. They even favored a wall, but changed. They were against gay marriage, now they're not. They wanted to kill NAFTA, now they defend it. They were against the TPP, then they cried when Trump ended it. They were against preemptive wars, until Obama started them, then they supported them. Now they're against ending these wars at all. They wanted to cut taxes on the middle class, now they're against that too.

They don't have a shred of principle, or integrity in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    The Democrats want to defund the Dept of Homleand Security and end all border security funding.
    Link? Or maybe the only link you have is too embarrassing to post?

Blog Entries

I don't think we should defund the DHS, I think we should eliminate it altogether. That's got nothing to do with the matter at hand. This isn't abouit some ideological belief the D's hold, this is about trying to hurt America as bad as possible.
    Yes. Eliminating is what we need to do. Defunding it is just as good. It can't exist without cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruze View Post
    Link? Or maybe the only link you have is too embarrassing to post?
    NYT. Yesterday. Google it. Right now. You have 5 minutes to get back to me. Go!

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Yes. Eliminating is what we need to do. Defunding it is just as good. It can't exist without cash.
    No need to stop there either. Ron Paul's list of departments to eliminate, was one of his best ideas. I'd eliminate the Dept of Education right after the DHS and then go from there.

Yup. The so-called liberals have changed nearly their entire ideological platform. They were in favor of border security, now they're not. They even favored a wall, but changed. They were against gay marriage, now they're not. They wanted to kill NAFTA, now they defend it. They were against the TPP, then they cried when Trump ended it. They were against preemptive wars, until Obama started them, then they supported them. Now they're against ending these wars at all. They wanted to cut taxes on the middle class, now they're against that too.

They don't have a shred of principle, or integrity in them.
    What you're describing is a symptom of every party. However, I don't understand your gay marriage point on that list. Gay marriage always had the most support on the left than the right. It's the left that started to make it legal. The right would make it illegal again right now if they could.

NYT. Yesterday. Google it. Right now. You have 5 minutes to get back to me. Go!
    So you don't have a lnk?

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    So you don't have a lnk?
    Yes, I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    What you're describing is a symptom of every party. However, I don't understand your gay marriage point on that list. Gay marriage always had the most support on the left than the right. It's the left that started to make it legal. The right would make it illegal again right now if they could.
    I've never seen either party do a complete and total ideological shift, against their platform of 30 years, in 6 months before, like the D's did in 2016. It's a once in a lifetime occurrence.

Yes, I do.
    I'll believe it when I see it.

You guys should stop embarrassing yourselves. We're building a wall, a barrier, whatever you want to call it. I'm not interested in semantics. There's no reasonable argument against it and you were all for it before. The only reason any of you are against it now, is because you hate Trump so bad, you just can't allow him to get a "win".
    The Democrats have nothing to do with the wall; Trump said Mexico would pay for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    That is spot on.

And if the Dems donít compromise with Trump on these permanent structures, I expect that the American public will increasingly been to see the Dems as unreasonable regarding border security. The longer the government shutdown goes on, the more Dems will be blamed for not negotiating. There is no good reason for opposing permanent barriers at certain points of the border.
    Dem? Mexico is responsible for paying for it......thatís what Trump told the American people.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Ok.

There is one reason & it's a bad one. They hate Trump, more than they care about the country.
    The Country WAS just fine. Illegal Immigration was on the decline for YEARS. Trump said he was going to build a wall and Mexico would pay for it. Funding for the wall is between Trump and Mexico.

You couldn't be more wrong. Again. Lol. The funding for the wall passed a House vote WHOOPS! Schumer killed it in the Senate to ensure we couldn't secure our border. Now Pelosi is working a new plan to cut all funding to the Dept of Homeland Security & eliminating all funding for border security from all bills. Let that sink in. The Democrats want to defund the Dept of Homleand Security and end all border security funding. This on the heels of the illegal aliens who killed a cop, after a drunk driving stop. This is the team you've hitched your wagon to, own it.
    Trump said the shut down is on him. How do you address that?