Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    We should do something about the heroin, which mostly comes in through regular entry points. Why isn't your hero focused on that?

"Much" is an excellent term of measure. Ask your alter-ego 2.
    And, again, regular ports are included in the Trump plan. Right hacking howie?

Your deflection is a beauty hacking. You have nothing , nothing.

Why hasn't your D hero's come up with a plan to address all these horrific happenings in the USA? Nancy and Chuckie been in the Congress for decades howie!!!! And your hero's haven't accomplished a thing with respect to border security. NOTHING.

All you and they have it bull$hit. Excuses NOT to do something to address these issues. Pathetic Hackin.

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    There is no reasonable explanation for why we wouldn't want to end hunger in the United States. There is only partisan politics.
    I see you ignored my previous post to you jsutnofacts. As I suspected. Coward.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BarnBurner View Post
    And, again, regular ports are included in the Trump plan. Right hacking howie?

Your deflection is a beauty hacking. You have nothing , nothing.

Why hasn't your D hero's come up with a plan to address all these horrific happenings in the USA? Nancy and Chuckie been in the Congress for decades howie!!!! And your hero's haven't accomplished a thing with respect to border security. NOTHING.

All you and they have it bull$hit. Excuses NOT to do something to address these issues. Pathetic Hackin.
    Trump should revise his plan to focus on the ports of entry and forget his stupid wall. I feel confident Nancy will agree to it. Then he can declare victory and you can wave your MAGA hat.

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    An issue that has been an issue for decades and by all measures has become less of an issue the last 10 years and now there is not time to waste! Yeah makes total sense
    Assmaster logic. Dimwit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Three words: ports of entry. Why is asylum seekers a crisis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Part of Trumps plan. Guess you aren't so smart after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Costa Rican Gopher View Post
    There is no way you can rationalize leaving our border unguarded. Spin as you may, there simply is no reasonable way to explain letting millions cross into our country illegally.

As for the Central American asylum loophole, The Democrats have point blank refused to address the abuse & in fact, left leaning groups have been in Latin America coaching illegals on how to game our immigration system.

Thankfully we have a POTUS with the stones to get into this & he has addressed the asylum fraud/loophole that neither the NeoLibs not the NeoCons will. Mexico is building processing centers (a wall is also rumored) on their Southern border, where all Central American asylum seekers will now be processed. This eliminates the problem & I'm willing to bet anything we'll see a massive decrease in Central American asylum seekers now that the loophole is closed.

As I've said, illegal immigration is a multi-faceted problem. Trump is going to address all the different facets and a border wall/fence/barrier will be one of them. $5B is a drop in the financial bucket compared to other things/corruption we waste our money on. At the very least, we'll have something tangible for the money. I've yet to meet anyone who is against the wall because of the money.
    Assmaster, inc, jam jam, sporty, hackin howie all know their votes are there.

Trump should revise his plan to focus on the ports of entry and forget his stupid wall. I feel confident Nancy will agree to it. Then he can declare victory and you can wave your MAGA hat.
    So you agree you dont know $hit. Finally.

Why not do both? Why are you sooooooo against securing the border? Be honest.

Why haven't your D hero's in Congress addressed these issues during the past decades hacking howie? Why? You avoid it.

Why would you and your D hero's allow drugs and human trafficking? It's about the kids, right hacking howie? Your story falls off fast.

Why haven't your D hero's in Congress addressed these issues during the past decades hacking howie? Why? You avoid it.

Why would you and your D hero's allow drugs and human trafficking? It's about the kids, right hacking howie? Your story falls off fast.
    Alright, who put a quarter in burner?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gdizzle View Post

I think brokenbrain got into the yucky face liquids under the sink again. Just a heads up....his laughable usage of "hero's" in a possessive sense isn't due to the ingested poisons. He's just....well.....you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gdizzle View Post

He's in his manic cycle. In about 8 hours, he will be in bed crying.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    I think brokenbrain got into the yucky face liquids under the sink again. Just a heads up....his laughable usage of "hero's" in a possessive sense isn't due to the ingested poisons. He's just....well.....you know.
    Another nonsensical d boy. Strzoker.

Another nonsensical d boy. Strzoker.
    Your embarrassing posts go hand in hand with your middle school understanding of punctuation. Ick.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    Your embarrassing posts go hand in hand with your middle school understanding of punctuation. Ick.
    I feel sorry for you Strzoker. Really sorry for your family.

Blog Entries

We should do something about the heroin, which mostly comes in through regular entry points. Why isn't your hero focused on that?

"Much" is an excellent term of measure. Ask your alter-ego 2.
    You'll get caught one day.
    Kingdom Warriors