Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 504
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    13,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    The best part is that Trump and his sycophants have told us repeatedly that illegal immigration has declined under Trump because of his tough talk. If that's true, who could it be a national emergency now, but not in Feb 2017?
    Which is why declaring a national emergency over this matter would be an abuse of power, another impeachable offense.


  2. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Gopher View Post
    Which is why declaring a national emergency over this matter would be an abuse of power, another impeachable offense.
    I'm for the wall, for many different reasons.

    However, this is not a national emergency right now and would be dishonest (and probably illegal; disclaimer: Not a legal mind)

  3. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Most of any decline in illegal immigration can be attributed to the crappy economy in the US that Obama oversaw. The improvement in the US economy and employment now attracts illegals.
    Huh? When has Mexico’s economy been better the United States?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    I'm for the wall, for many different reasons.

    However, this is not a national emergency right now and would be dishonest (and probably illegal; disclaimer: Not a legal mind)
    Fair and reasonable post and position.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerGopherFan View Post
    Most of any decline in illegal immigration can be attributed to the crappy economy in the US that Obama oversaw. The improvement in the US economy and employment now attracts illegals.
    Stupid post. Obama inherited a broken economy. It improved year after year under him while illegal immigration continued to decline. So your post is nothing more than Tdump style gobbledygook.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,880
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Haven't followed this thread very closely but just scanned through it again. I have never seen so many misrepresentations and lies packed into 11 pages before. And largely done without cinnabuns (that should excite our Navy folks). If you idiots want some actual facts, address them to me one at a time. If you do not want the truth/facts, don't just keep repeating lies from your echochamber. (Most of you are not smart enough to make them up on your own.) I don't live on this board so do not expect immediate responses sometimes and I am not going to argue with idiot responses like jtf, howdy, and stocker are known for posting.

    Killer, youtube some Beavis and Butthead. Remarkably similar to the Ps on tOTB. Ryan was owned by the US Chamber of Commerce who want cheap labor through open borders. He was a huge net negative. He sold his conservative soul for pieces of silver.
    Kingdom Warriors

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Haven't followed this thread very closely but just scanned through it again. I have never seen so many misrepresentations and lies packed into 11 pages before. And largely done without cinnabuns (that should excite our Navy folks). If you idiots want some actual facts, address them to me one at a time. If you do not want the truth/facts, don't just keep repeating lies from your echochamber. (Most of you are not smart enough to make them up on your own.) I don't live on this board so do not expect immediate responses sometimes and I am not going to argue with idiot responses like jtf, howdy, and stocker are known for posting.

    Killer, youtube some Beavis and Butthead. Remarkably similar to the Ps on tOTB. Ryan was owned by the US Chamber of Commerce who want cheap labor through open borders. He was a huge net negative. He sold his conservative soul for pieces of silver.
    Everyone can see your posts. You have zero facts. Highly unqualified and far too stupid to be posting here.

    Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

  8. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    The Dems oppose the Wall because not only will it be expensive and ineffective relative to other enforcement methods, but it will serve as a giant monument to the racism that got him elected.
    I disagree, they oppose it because DJT is using it as a power ploy while sabotaging other legislation. He could have had plenty of funding for whatever border security he wanted as long as he gave even a little back to the Dems. He cannot/will not do it; everything he does is for himself, which means satisfying the deluded base that gives him power and money.

  9. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Haven't followed this thread very closely but just scanned through it again. I have never seen so many misrepresentations and lies packed into 11 pages before. And largely done without cinnabuns (that should excite our Navy folks). If you idiots want some actual facts, address them to me one at a time. If you do not want the truth/facts, don't just keep repeating lies from your echochamber. (Most of you are not smart enough to make them up on your own.) I don't live on this board so do not expect immediate responses sometimes and I am not going to argue with idiot responses like jtf, howdy, and stocker are known for posting.

    Killer, youtube some Beavis and Butthead. Remarkably similar to the Ps on tOTB. Ryan was owned by the US Chamber of Commerce who want cheap labor through open borders. He was a huge net negative. He sold his conservative soul for pieces of silver.
    Or the Koch Brothers.

  10. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It's only going to be a 10 minute address. So the over/under is 30.
    Only 10 minutes? I stick with 190.

  11. #161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diehard View Post
    Haven't followed this thread very closely but just scanned through it again. I have never seen so many misrepresentations and lies packed into 11 pages before. And largely done without cinnabuns (that should excite our Navy folks). If you idiots want some actual facts, address them to me one at a time. If you do not want the truth/facts, don't just keep repeating lies from your echochamber. (Most of you are not smart enough to make them up on your own.) I don't live on this board so do not expect immediate responses sometimes and I am not going to argue with idiot responses like jtf, howdy, and stocker are known for posting.

    Killer, youtube some Beavis and Butthead. Remarkably similar to the Ps on tOTB. Ryan was owned by the US Chamber of Commerce who want cheap labor through open borders. He was a huge net negative. He sold his conservative soul for pieces of silver.
    Okay then...is it, or is it not a fact that your often self-declared psychological workups and certifications are part of your conditional release and probation

    Anchors aweigh!
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    29,880
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    Or the Koch Brothers.
    And more. Big $$$ Crony Corporatism. And more. Totally corrupted.
    Kingdom Warriors

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    The best part is that Trump and his sycophants have told us repeatedly that illegal immigration has declined under Trump because of his tough talk. If that's true, who could it be a national emergency now, but not in Feb 2017?
    Trump has used so many entirely different, and often conflicting arguments for why we "need" his wall, and now, that it never ceases to amaze me anyone hearing his drivel could believe a word he says. Yet 40% of the U.S. populace continues to believe the con man. Do you care to take the time to lay out all of those arguments for our RW friends, here?

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Shoreview
    Posts
    13,439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cncmin View Post
    Trump has used so many entirely different, and often conflicting arguments for why we "need" his wall, and now, that it never ceases to amaze me anyone hearing his drivel could believe a word he says. Yet 40% of the U.S. populace continues to believe the con man. Do you care to take the time to lay out all of those arguments for our RW friends, here?
    There's one born every minute.

  15. #165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    Huh? When has Mexico’s economy been better the United States?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mexico employers and jobs likely rarely pay what US jobs would pay. Increases in Mexico hourly pay for Mexican residents/citizens are part of the concessions to the US by Mexico in the USMCA to discourage US companies taking their jobs there.

    If there isn’t enough incentive in higher US wages that will far exceed the cost of leaving a family in Mexico, there will be a decline in illegals coming for work and $$$, as occurred late in the Bush admin and through Obama’s. When there is full employment here, low skill wages will go up and be enough incentive for them to come here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •