Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

While on the subject of antiquated defensive barriers, what about a moat? Has anybody discussed digging a big, beautiful moat I believe it's a well-known fact that, while terrorists can climb like crazy, they are very poor swimmers and are terrified of water.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    While on the subject of antiquated defensive barriers, what about a moat? Has anybody discussed digging a big, beautiful moat I believe it's a well-known fact that, while terrorists can climb like crazy, they are very poor swimmers and are terrified of water.
    There is already a river for part of it.... Why not just transplant some african crocodiles? They seemed to eat people pretty fast in that one indiana jones movie.
    Who hates iowa?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    It will work well on terrorist cats, which I think we can all agree, are the scariest of all terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    It will work well on terrorist cats, which I think we can all agree, are the scariest of all terrorists.
    Well, they are the most unpredictable. And they don’t come when called.
    ~ Wright about Life - Having fun with words since 1989 ~

Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts View Post
    Trump just said he's considering using "the military version of eminent domain" to get the property to build the wall. That should be right up Conservatives' alley.
    I thing the Trumpster meant to say "martial law" rather than "eminent domain. Right wingers are going to love it.

Martial law in the United States

Martial law in the United States refers to several periods in United States history wherein a region or the United States as whole are placed under the control of a military body. On a federal level, only the president has the power to impose Martial Law. In the United States, martial law has been used in a limited number of circumstances, such as directly after a foreign attack, such as Hawaii after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor or New Orleans during the Battle of New Orleans.

Read more at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martia..._United_States
    #resistance

Trump just said he's considering using "the military version of eminent domain" to get the property to build the wall. That should be right up Conservatives' alley.
    My God we have a complete idiot in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    My God we have a complete idiot in the White House.
    This just in....

Which one? That on Dec 24 he gave out the contract, or that on Jan 2 he was in the process of giving out multiple contracts?
    It really doesn’t matter; Trump can tell his legion of idiots anything and they will lap it up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    It really doesn’t matter; Trump can tell his legion of idiots anything and they will lap it up.

He needs to tell his supporters that he won and the wall was built over the week-end.

I think it would be fun to watch trump try to take their land and build a wall.
    Who hates iowa?

...................! Hurd is a Democrat plant and part of the Deep State!

Quote Originally Posted by bottlebass View Post
    I think it would be fun to watch trump try to take their land and build a wall.
    Great idea! They could put cameras up and cell the live feed on pay per view to pay for the wall! Only one problem. What will they do with all the money Mexico has given us for the wall?