Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Wentz (so far). Alex Smith. Russel Smith is awful I hear. But Russel Wilson is better than Cousins. Um......that's it.
    I bet you won’t tell Russell Smith that to his face!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Lee_Smith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsfan24 View Post
    I bet you won’t tell Russell Smith that to his face!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Lee_Smith

Oh my. Is he the guy that committed the Bowling Green massacre?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by howeda7 View Post
    Oh my. Is he the guy that committed the Bowling Green massacre?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    I’m not sure but he was certainly one sick hombre!

Quote Originally Posted by Gopherguy0723 View Post
    Very poor and dumb argument by you. Passing stats are inflated and quarterback rating is flawed. A lot of modern day QBs rank higher in that awful stat than Joe Montana! LMAO!

In a much better stat, QBR, Cousins ranked 15th, which most would consider to be average. Oh look, that was a fact based argument!

Go eat Oreos.
    Go f*ck yourself.

He finished 10th in the league against other active QBs. I at no point said anything about Joe Montana - that was your insanely idiotic argument.

Everything about my argument was based in fact.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dpodoll68 View Post
    Go f*ck yourself.

He finished 10th in the league against other active QBs. I at no point said anything about Joe Montana - that was your insanely idiotic argument.

Hey genius, you said the is no reasonable fact based argument against Cousins being a top 10 QB. 0723 just gave you one.

The Montana example was made to clearly illustrate the flawed stat the you cited.

Maybe you aren't close to being as smart as you think. Stick to the Doritos.

Blog Entries

Go f*ck yourself.

If true, that would be a humongous improvement! Did you get moved to NY yet or are you waiting for the lake effect snow to melt enough to back your U Haul up to your door?
    Kingdom Warriors

Go f*ck yourself.

F*ck stats.

What made Keenum so successful here was his ability to to scramble when he needed to. Case had a fantastic pocket presence. When the pocket was breaking down (quickly) on him, he knew when and where to go. Cousins is the complete opposite. Slow with poor pocket awareness and little aggression, Having a QB that could scramble for a few yards as opposed to taking a sack for a big loss doesn't show up in a quarterback rating. Cousins is a total statue. We need to draft an offensive line or the money spent on Kirk will have been a waste.

Am I the only one who wishes we could see these stats for someone like Alex smith or Case just so we have something to compare it to? Let's not compare him to a top 5 qb, or maybe even number 8 or 9. But say a 10-15QB who has played 5 years, what are there numbers in these same categories?

Quote Originally Posted by GopherJake View Post

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSeeker View Post
    Hey genius, you said the is no reasonable fact based argument against Cousins being a top 10 QB. 0723 just gave you one.

The Montana example was made to clearly illustrate the flawed stat the you cited.

Maybe you aren't close to being as smart as you think. Stick to the Doritos.
    It's flawed when you compare QB's from different eras. It's not as flawed if you compare players from the same era.

Quote Originally Posted by march madness View Post
    Am I the only one who wishes we could see these stats for someone like Alex smith or Case just so we have something to compare it to? Let's not compare him to a top 5 qb, or maybe even number 8 or 9. But say a 10-15QB who has played 5 years, what are there numbers in these same categories?
    Agreed. I believe Aaron Rodgers has a below .500 record on the road over his career and his road record against teams over .500 is really bad. We'll never hear about that though.

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    F*ck stats.

What made Keenum so successful here was his ability to to scramble when he needed to. Case had a fantastic pocket presence. When the pocket was breaking down (quickly) on him, he knew when and where to go. Cousins is the complete opposite. Slow with poor pocket awareness and little aggression, Having a QB that could scramble for a few yards as opposed to taking a sack for a big loss doesn't show up in a quarterback rating. Cousins is a total statue. We need to draft an offensive line or the money spent on Kirk will have been a waste.
    100% spot on post. Spielman failed miserably on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJamesMD View Post
    100% spot on post. Spielman failed miserably on this one.
    Thanks, homie.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Can we buy Cousins some pocket awareness? And if so, will it count against cap?

Quote Originally Posted by stocker08 View Post
    F*ck stats.

I read that article last week and I don't put a lot of stock into it; some, but not a lot. Judging from the results across the board, and from who was polled, I think it's safe to say that some biases came out in this polling on a number of the questions.
    - Respect is the ultimate currency