Is this the most optimistic article ever written about Gopher football?

Nice to be noticed.

I took particular note of this sentence, and wonder if there is anything to it:

"There have also been rumors that the Gophers will be interested in former Buffalo Bulls QB and potential NFL draft pick, Tyree Jackson. Jackson, who stands at 6-7, has an absolute cannon for an arm and also has been clocked with a forty time of 4.52."

Nice to be noticed.

"There have also been rumors that the Gophers will be interested in former Buffalo Bulls QB and potential NFL draft pick, Tyree Jackson. Jackson, who stands at 6-7, has an absolute cannon for an arm and also has been clocked with a forty time of 4.52."

Those rumors were on this board. I'm sure Fleck will give him a call, but I'm not going to get excited yet.

Wonder how long it will take before an article like this appears in the Trib or the Press?

Nice to be noticed.

Actually, the more important sentence is the next one that says Fleck recruited him heavily coming out of high school and that the two have a good relationship.

No doubt he would be a tremendous add for this team but I would really hate it for Morgan and ZA. Tough call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannon for an arm, but is his cannon accurate? Just asking.

I didn’t know Heather was a writer.

Actually, the more important sentence is the next one that says Fleck recruited him heavily coming out of high school and that the two have a good relationship.

No doubt he would be a tremendous add for this team but I would really hate it for Morgan and ZA. Tough call.

Would this he a Russell Wilson type of move? Are the Gophers that close?

Top Bottom