***OFFICIAL MOUNT SAINT MARY'S AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
We are finally at the end of the non-conference season and Mount Saint Mary's awaits. As we saw from our two rivals today, we can't take anyone for granted. wisconsin lost to a team who recently lost to Belmont and Troy and Iowa almost lost at home to a 3-7 Bryant team. No one can be taken for granted. I'm sure we'll have some holiday rust, but we need to put these guys away early. All eyes will be on Eric Curry. Here's hoping he is confident with his legs and gets some good run both halves.

GET 'ER DONE PITINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Gophers!!!!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

This was listed in promotions portion of GopherSports, but I can no longer locate:

Sunday, December 30th vs. Mount St. Mary’s

Gopher Garden
Join us for pre-game festivities in the Maturi Pavilion from 1-3pm! We will have inflatables, yard games, cash bar, and more! (Game ticket required for admittance)
Be a Student for a Day (Details to Come)

Need a win today. Lots of playing time for Curry, Hurt, Omersa, etc. Need to see IW play composed basketball.

So far they don’t look rusty!

Is Curry definitely back for this game?

9-0 run to start the game. The guy guarding Oturu looks a little bigger than Dupree. Should be plenty of feasting today! Look engaged defensively through 2 1/2 minutes.

Curry with a nice Euro step layup.

Stull looks better against this level of competition.

Kalscheur still struggling with his stroke. We need him to drain 3s. McBrayer hit a nice 3 earlier.

Curry rims out an open 3 and McBrayer bricks a 3. Our Achilles heel.

Murphy...and all the bigs trying to dribble in the paint. Getting the ball slapped away. Gotta stop it. At least four turnovers by the bigs because of this... so far.

Somebody check #15s birth certificate

9th or 10th seems about right. I’ve never seen a D1 squad miss so many open3s

Mount St Mary's is a good team for Curry to make his debut. Small, so less physical, but they make Curry run in transition. Good for him to get in some game time conditioning.

I would love to see MN isolate Coffey down low and have Coffey post up his defender.

Gophers could be up 20, but sloppy turnovers and poor outside shooting.

I would love to see MN isolate Coffey down low and have Coffey post up his defender.
With Coffey's significant height advantage, I'm not sure why Pitino doesn't clear out and isolate Coffey down low for him to postup like a big. It would add another part to Coffey's game and benefit the Gophers.

Starting to look like that’s the identity of this team

Sad to say it, but hard to conclude anything else. Bad shooting bunch. If Gabe is also off, as he has been of late, we are really in trouble. We will have to force it inside and live with more of those turnovers by the bigs. At least they can score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing about Kalscheur...he takes a charge...he doesn't flop.

Gawd this team is sucking against a crappy team so far. Coach is gonna run out of time outs

Mt St Mary's just sticking around. Gophers not locked in and just letting the Mounts keep pace.

Amazing how long timeouts are when you are watching on GameTracker

Top Bottom