The Clemson Head coach!

Many people have issues, or at least find it silly, that he sprints from one end of the field between quarters to hold his team meeting. I do. But who would complain that their coach sprints to call a timeout or yell at a ref? You may have got your wires crossed here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You ever been to an Iowa or Wisconsin board. They think it's done in a theatrical way. I'm maybe on too many gopher boards.

Who would complain? any non-fleckster

Hell, they complain he says elite. Everything is over-done by Fleck according to some.

My point was I thought the clemson coach and fleck are similar. I may be trying too hard on that though

Last edited:

Someone that elevates others above self, puts others welfare ahead of their own, serves in humility, teaches other to serve and give without looking for anything in return.

That describes my small town pastor growing up. It doesn't sound like a major college football coach pulling down $6.75 million per year.

You ever been to an Iowa or Wisconsin board. They think it's done in a theatrical way. I'm maybe on too many gopher boards.

Who would complain? any non-fleckster

Hell, they complain he says elite. Everything is over-done by Fleck according to some.

My point was I thought the clemson coach and fleck are similar. I may be trying to hard on that though
Some complain about helmet stickers.

That describes my small town pastor growing up. It doesn't sound like a major college football coach pulling down $6.75 million per year.
It has become a popular management style to build better business culture and to better develop a millenial workforce.

If Fleck rode a Segway up and down the sidelines, I'd find issue with that.

I'm got no big issue with his current presentation... as different as it may be from what some feel is the norm.

This thread is taking on a life of its own.

Last edited:

As best I can tell Coach does his sprint thing whether we are winning...or losing badly...

As long as he's consistent and generally beats the players then what does it matter other than any symbolism it might impart to the team?

How can this be a bad thing from a Gophers perspective? Badgers and Hawks mock us for far less than this...

Again, I think you have got your wires crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I think 3.5 million is the cut off for servant leaders.

LOL. Is there a cut off for true altruistic servant leadership?

I was about to get a lot deeper on this issue...but it's Saturday night and my beer tastes good...so I won't.

Top Bottom