Ron Johnson on KFAN

alchemy2u

Reaction score
Ron just had a nice segment on the Gophers on KFAN (about 12:50am on Sat).

Sounds like it was a nice segment. Thanks for the recap.

Most fascinating. I can't wait to hear more.

I must have been sleeping also... 12:50 pm. I was shocked to hear KFAN talking positively about the Gophers, but it ended just as fast as it started.

He just talked about getting in the boat and for people to stop criticizing the little things. Said PJ was making a statement by disciplining players for breaking team rules no matter who you are, just like back in the Mason years (no talking back, no yelling at coaches, no skipping classes or meetings, etc... not to say the past coaches let this happen). Said that Tyler Johnson has learned a lot from last year and that he is ready for the NFL. TJ is breaking all of his records. That Bateman is not going to be Robin next year, he will want to be Batman... He said that people were too sensitive to the “change in culture”. It just meant that PJ was installing his culture, not that the past was bad or even different because PJ didn’t know the old culture... etc... He sounded very excited for the future... blah, blah, blah...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I must have been sleeping also... 12:50 pm. I was shocked to hear KFAN talking positively about the Gophers, but it ended just as fast as it started.

He just talked about getting in the boat and for people to stop criticizing the little things. Said PJ was making a statement by disciplining players for breaking team rules no matter who you are, just like back in the Mason years (no talking back, no yelling at coaches, no skipping classes or meetings, etc... not to say the past coaches let this happen). Said that Tyler Johnson has learned a lot from last year and that he is ready for the NFL. TJ is breaking all of his records. That Bateman is not going to be Robin next year, he will want to be Batman... He said that people were too sensitive to the “change in culture”. It just meant that PJ was installing his culture, not that the past was bad or even different because PJ didn’t know the old culture... etc... He sounded very excited for the future... blah, blah, blah...

Thanks for posting some more details.

Thx. RJ bleeds maroon and gold. He's a fun follow on Twitter too, takes some fun shots at rival teams.

The 9 to noon show has yet to mention the Gopher victory over Georgia Tech.

Top Bottom