Brohm and Purdue

I don’t think they like each other
I honestly thought Brohm was going to go to Louisville.
His style would work better in the ACC or Big 12 I think.

I still think he can be good at Purdue. But two more seasons like last year and he will get fired.
tongue in cheek...

Brohm doesn't have a paddle on the helmets, and that alone will make him forever superior in some people's opinions.
They did steal the moon themed helmet idea from UCF though.

I'm of two minds on the Brohm situation.

Brohm got some improvement and significant wins in his first few years, and their crooting is up. Those are good signs and Purdue should stick with him.

However, the media hype about Brohm seemed way out of step with "they knocked some teams off they shouldn't" and the team has remained uneven as a squad. At times the hype was so over the top IMO that I wondered if he had a bunch of media guys cheering for him or something.

I'm of two minds on the Brohm situation.

Brohm got some improvement and significant wins in his first few years, and their crooting is up. Those are good signs and Purdue should stick with him.

However, the media hype about Brohm seemed way out of step with "they knocked some teams off they shouldn't" and the team has remained uneven as a squad. At times the hype was so over the top IMO that I wondered if he had a bunch of media guys cheering for him or something.

Last 2 years were pretty strong, although last year the top 5 guys were all offensive players, not sure that addresses their weaknesses. This year they are off to a slower start, but will likely land the other Karlaftis brother who is a four star OLB.

Top Bottom