Who will win the CFP semi-finals to advance to the national championship game?

• Notre Dame & Oklahoma will win

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Notre Dame & Alabama will win

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Clemson & Oklahoma will win

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Clemson & Alabama will win

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

The fix is in....Okla vs Irish.

Why would they fix it like that?

I do think that may be the answer. Don’t know if Bama can keep up with Oklahoma and I think Oklahoma will learn from last year’s second half meltdown.

I think Clemson is really overrated. Remind me of the Florida State team that made it the year after their national title.

I do think that may be the answer. <b>Don’t know if Bama can keep up with Oklahoma </b>and I think Oklahoma will learn from last year’s second half meltdown.

I think Clemson is really overrated. Remind me of the Florida State team that made it the year after their national title.

You, me, and Gopher-4-Life could put together a better Defense than Oklahoma from the kid’s table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You, me, and Gopher-4-Life could put together a better Defense than Oklahoma from the kid’s table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Their defense is underrated.

Not good. But not horrible.

I do think that may be the answer. Don’t know if Bama can keep up with Oklahoma and I think Oklahoma will learn from last year’s second half meltdown.

Tongue in cheek for the conspiracy theorists out here. If I was one, I'd say they see a chance to break the perceived SEC bias and Bama's dominance, having the 3&4 seeds play is a great story and ratings booster, and of course...the Irish.

Last edited:

I went with ND and Alabama.
I think the ACC is weak and Clemson is overrated.

I don't think Notre Dame is fantastic either, so they'll get blown out by Alabama.

I'm just hoping for one good game out of the three.

ND over Clemson 28-27

Bama over Oklahoma 41-28

Bama over Notre Dame 35-13

Tongue in cheek for the conspiracy theorists out here. If I was one, I'd say they see a chance to break the perceived SEC bias and Bama's dominance, having the 3&4 seeds play is a great story and ratings booster, and of course...the Irish.

If they’re going for the highest ratings they’d want Alabama vs Notre Dame

Boring as it is I think Its Chalk this year even with the suspensions. Alabama and Clemson. Bama wins it all again

How many competitive semifinal games have there been? 2 in the 5 year history?

I thought Wisconsin was going to win it all?

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their defense is underrated.

Not good. But not horrible.

According to statistical analysis (S&P+), Oklahoma has the 89th-ranked defense in the country. (https://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/ncaa) To find a worse defense, you need to go all the way to 9-4 Ohio at 35 (#99 defense) and then to 7-6 Toledo at 50 (#98 defense).

They had (easily) the best offense in the country this season, but their defense was horrible.

Top Bottom