Miami AD calls bowl loss and 2018 season "unacceptable"

BleedGopher

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

They suck and got completely outplayed. ACC is showing its colors in the bowl games. Duke was playing awful against Temple for the first half, but turned it on and blew them out...

Miami looked TERRIBLE last night. I didn't want to see the Badgers just own them like that, but I feel bad for Miami fans. What is Richt doing down there? It's like the Kill QB curse transferred to him.

ACC pats themselves on back all season with many teams ranked in top 25 with easy non-conference records. Then shocked when they lose to middle tier Big Ten teams by 20+ points.

ACC pats themselves on back all season with many teams ranked in top 25 with easy non-conference records. Then shocked when they lose to middle tier Big Ten teams by 20+ points.

If Miami and G-Tech are indicative of the ACC, it makes me wonder if Clemson might be ripe for an upset this weekend.

U of M = University of Minnesota. Always will be. Suck it the #5;team in Florida.

If Miami and G-Tech are indicative of the ACC, it makes me wonder if Clemson might be ripe for an upset this weekend.

I think they are. People rip in Notre Dame’s schedule but IMO they’ve played a tougher schedule than Clemson

Both Miami and Wisconsin were preseason top 10. I seriously questioned at the time why Miami was that high, given how they ended the 2017 season.

Top Bottom