Ko Kieft, Colton Beebe highest graded players in bowl game according to PFF

And neither one was in the GH “Who was the MVP” poll. smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colton Beebe was probably the most underappreciated player on the team, he was a very good blocking TE.

Colton Beebe was probably the most underappreciated player on the team, he was a very good blocking TE.

I re-watched most of the offensive plays with particular emphasis on the O-line. I actually think the TE's actually blocked better than the O-line. All 4 of them (Witham, Paulsen, Kieft, Beebe) were fantastic.

He has been for years.

I really wish Beebe was returning next season, but it sounds like he is done after 4 right?

Major upgrade over Wozniak

Beebe is solid but I'd take Wozniak. He was dominant in-line blocker for us and is with the saints PS right now as a developmental OT. Doubt Beebe makes a practice squad.

Beebe is solid but I'd take Wozniak. He was dominant in-line blocker for us and is with the saints PS right now as a developmental OT. Doubt Beebe makes a practice squad.

Wozniak was gifted with a great frame. People are spending time on him because of potential. Not because of production. As a college football player Wozniak wasn’t a very good blocker IMO

Wozniak was gifted with a great frame. People are spending time on him because of potential. Not because of production. As a college football player Wozniak wasn’t a very good blocker IMO

Wonzniak was a dominant blocker if you took the time to watch him. Couldn't catch but maybe was the best blocking TE of the Kill/Claeys/Fleck era.

Wonzniak was a dominant blocker if you took the time to watch him. Couldn't catch but maybe was the best blocking TE of the Kill/Claeys/Fleck era.

Watched just about every game and I disagree. Might have been the best in the Kill/Claeys era, that doesn’t make him good.

It’s okay if you disagree with me.

Watched just about every game and I disagree. Might have been the best in the Kill/Claeys era, that doesn’t make him good.

It’s okay if you disagree with me.

I'll just leave this here. Looks pretty good to me.

Our TEs are generally a strong bunch when it comes to blocking. I've especially liked Paulson's work this season.

JTG

I think Ko Kieft is a hugely underrated blocker. He just crushes people. Reminds me a bit of how Matt Spaeth used to demolish people.

Did Mo Ibrahim have some bad plays that dinged his score? Based on his production, I figured a higher score.

Did Mo Ibrahim have some bad plays that dinged his score? Based on his production, I figured a higher score.

Not sure. I think everyone should be skeptical at taking these ratings as the gospel. The guys doing the grading don’t known assignment given. If you don’t know what the assignment is, it is hard for me to blame a player. Unless these guys are getting the calls from all the coaches every week there are a handful of plays each week they are just guessing what the assignments were.

Top Bottom