Defensive Adjustments v GT

Sparlimb

Reaction score
So was it just me, or did Carter Coughlin play free safety? He was making tackles in the secondary all day long. Who's the last defensive lineman to make the transition to the secondary? Btw, he wasn't great at covering passes, but that can be forgiven.

I thought Mafe played really well and I'd really like Coughlin back at linebacker next year. What else did you all notice? Moore had a really nice game at NT...

So was it just me, or did Carter Coughlin play free safety? He was making tackles in the secondary all day long. Who's the last defensive lineman to make the transition to the secondary? Btw, he wasn't great at covering passes, but that can be forgiven.

I thought Mafe played really well and I'd really like Coughlin back at linebacker next year. What else did you all notice? Moore had a really nice game at NT...

Carter Coughlin needs a thread in itself.

I was watching the game and on one play I think to myself. "Oh, chance for a pick. Oooh, misjudged. Who was that cornerback / safety that misjudged the ball. What? #45? Why is Coughlin back there?"

They must have been moving him around. Makes me wonder what the plan is for him next year.

Mafe played awesome last night!
Delattiboudere played solid
Royal Silver played well!
what can be said about the Huff brothers! Julian was all over the place last night! Gonna miss those guys
Barber played well
Carter running down field on that misjudged ball that was caught....I had to chuckle. But he was basically turning and running back to deep safety on a couple plays
how bout Thomas Rush. only played special teams but hes gonna be a player for us starting next year! hes basically has the same build of Carter. Tall, lanky, and he seems to be pretty well filled out as a freshman as well

I think CC45 played LB yesterday - not in the secondary. LBs drop into coverage sometimes. He will have to work on that part of his game when he transitions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom