Congrats on your bowl win

badgerphil

Reaction score
Okay....you're expecting some smart-a## comments from a life-long Badger fan. But....the Gophers getting better (at last; it's been a long time since grinning Glenn had Minny playing some good fb) is good for the Big10 West. That, along with Purdue's great improvement and the Huskers being on the right track, will make for some real competitive football in seasons to come. I really believe that the only cake walk in the West next season will be Illinois. That's going to make for games that make me a heck of a lot more nervous and tense; but that's what makes football fun.

The West is gonna be fun next year and in the years to come.

Go Gophers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay....you're expecting some smart-a## comments from a life-long Badger fan. But....the Gophers getting better (at last; it's been a long time since grinning Glenn had Minny playing some good fb) is good for the Big10 West. That, along with Purdue's great improvement and the Huskers being on the right track, will make for some real competitive football in seasons to come. I really believe that the only cake walk in the West next season will be Illinois. That's going to make for games that make me a heck of a lot more nervous and tense; but that's what makes football fun.

Agreed the wide ranging improvement in the west will make for a much more entertaining and tense big 10 season next year and for the future. One team that's been good for long time (your boys) and 5 others that improved since last year or throughout this year with no reason to think any of those teams are ready to degrade any time soon (until he Purdue coach finally leaves!).

Thanks. Normally I've always rooted against Wiscy regardless who you guys played, but I've softened my hatred for both you guys and Iowa the last couple years. I'll be rooting for all the B1G teams in the bowls this year. Guess I'm going soft! I wonder if my optimism for the Gopher's future is having an effect, or just mellowing as I get older. Who knows.

Don't talk to us about Illinois being a cake walk...

Maybe the west will even start to give the East a run for it's money!

I'm a fan of Big Ten Teams in Bowl Games.
Would love to see them all win by 20 points as we're annually discussed as having a down year.

Once read on this site that bragging about your conference is like bragging about your cousin's big dick.

Not gonna cheer for Wisconsin or Iowa in their bowl games. I will actively be routing against them. **** those teams.

Once read on this site that bragging about your conference is like bragging about your cousin's big dick.

Not gonna cheer for Wisconsin or Iowa in their bowl games. I will actively be routing against them. **** those teams.
My cousin is hung like a field mouse.. Go Big10!!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Have have too many friends that went to Madison to hate the Badgers other than when we play. Iowa? I hate Iowa. Hate Iowa all the time. This Sleeping Giant is been awakened! Extend Fleck and his coordinators for life!

Ya, Kill and Claeys didn’t have them playing good football at all. I think your team will get embarrassed again next year. Thanks

Top Bottom