One thing every BT team would change about 2018 season (MN: Making DC change earlier)

We should have never hired the guy but at least they fired him before the year was out. IDK what he was teaching or planning but it was terrible. It was like in Ncaa14 where the corners play man and all you have to do is hitch routes.

Sometimes timing is everything. If we had to wait for Rossi to beat the Badgers, I'm fine with it. Would I like to have won 8 or 9 games? Sure, but we have the Axe!

Sometimes timing is everything. If we had to wait for Rossi to beat the Badgers, I'm fine with it. Would I like to have won 8 or 9 games? Sure, but we have the Axe!

This. 6 wins with the axe beats 8-9 without the axe...every single time unless we go to the BTT game and yet we still wouldn't have the axe

I was really surprised by the Robb Smith hire when he did not show a good body of work except the first year at Arkansas. Hiring a guy that got Bret Beilema possibly fired was a surprise to me.

But, coaching is a fraternity and people sometimes are indebted to one another. I think the Gophers as a team were learning and growing and firing Smith wasn't in the cards early on.

The timing was right after the Illinois rout. It woke up PJ Fleck and the team. Robb Smith was into his fancy schemes too much with the players thinking instead of reacting.

Rossi simplifying the Defense works. Let's hope he keeps up the momentum because he has the work horses.

They've done better but not sure we've seen the end of the story here....

This. 6 wins with the axe beats 8-9 without the axe...every single time unless we go to the BTT game and yet we still wouldn't have the axe

With how long the monkey has been on our back, I'll take it this time. Long term, I disagree

I was really surprised by the Robb Smith hire when he did not show a good body of work except the first year at Arkansas. Hiring a guy that got Bret Beilema possibly fired was a surprise to me.

But, coaching is a fraternity and people sometimes are indebted to one another. I think the Gophers as a team were learning and growing and firing Smith wasn't in the cards early on.

The timing was right after the Illinois rout. It woke up PJ Fleck and the team. Robb Smith was into his fancy schemes too much with the players thinking instead of reacting.

Rossi simplifying the Defense works. Let's hope he keeps up the momentum because he has the work horses.

To be fair his first season at Arkansas was pretty epic, and he only had 2 years after that. It was a small body of work.

Top Bottom