Do Both Quarterbacks Play against GT?

God

Banned
Reaction score
I am curious to see how Fleck handles this. I really want the win, but would like to see both guys play.

I would be fine seeing both ZA and TM today, but at the end of the day we want the win. So if reps end up 10%-90%, so be it.

How many quarterbacks are on the roster? Put them all in at the same time. GT calls a time out, we go back to our regular offense. We play chess, they play checkers.

How many quarterbacks are on the roster? Put them all in at the same time. GT calls a time out, we go back to our regular offense. We play chess, they play checkers.
And don't forget Herbers, the strongest arm on the team.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

If they call timeout after seeing all the QBs.... what adjustment do they even make?

If they call timeout after seeing all the QBs.... what adjustment do they even make?

Well obviously it's a double flee flicker out of the wildcat! green->annexstad->Morgan then pass to Johnson for a touchdown!

Top Bottom