***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

There are going to be a lot of sore players on G Tech tomorrow. They're not used to this play at all.

Ed Hochuli set the standard for how big a head ref’s arms should be.

Lots of soft p*ssies on Georgia Tech. The ACC is TRASH!

I don't like to see diabetes commercials when I have a giant piece of lemon pie in front of me.

Big props to this offensive line. What a great job.

Ed Hochuli set the standard for how big a head ref’s arms should be.
Armen Terzian set the standard for taking a Southern Comfort bottle to the noggin.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ibrahim and that o line are doing some great work! Wow.

Mo is a redshirt freshman. Two true freshmen and one redshirt freshman started on the offensive line. One true freshman and one redshirt freshman started at receiver. Redshirt freshman started at quarterback.

I'm optimistic.

Mo is a redshirt freshman. Two true freshmen and one redshirt freshman started on the offensive line. One true freshman and one redshirt freshman started at receiver. Redshirt freshman started at quarterback.

I'm optimistic.

And so many peoole get so pi$$ed at Fleck when he talks about how young a team we are

Rossi & the D staff did a good job of prepping the players & the players are executing well...

I'm optimistic.

No, that’s too young.... they don’t have a chance!

Wait until they are upper class men. I got a feeling the right side may only be around for a few years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't like when referees make the holding signal with their hands way off to the side.

45 needs to brush up on his deep pass coverage

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Coughlin has been playing OLB the entire game. That's where he belongs and where he'll play next year.

Rossi & the D staff did a good job of prepping the players & the players are executing well...

Looks like it was a good choice to give him the DC job.

Top Bottom