***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Bowl season is upon us and on Tuesday night the Gophers will play for their second Quick Lane Bowl title. There will be more intrigue than usual during warmups as fans and reporters and Yellow Jacket staff alike scramble to see which Gophers are not warming up due to possible suspension. This will be the last game for a great senior class and the last game for Paul Johnson on the Tech sideline. Lots of emotion on both sides of the field.

The best way to stop the triple option is to control the clock on offense and keep their offense off the field.

A win over Tech and closing the season out with 3 of last for 4 games ending in a W would be a great springboard into the offseason.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I a hearing that GT is moving to a spread offense for the game. Concerned about our D.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Is there a depth chart? I haven't found one yet.

FLECK'S BETTER THAN TECH! FLECK'S BETTER THAN TECH!

Is there a depth chart? I haven't found one yet.

We’re trying to protect their identity[emoji12]
Watch the game and you’ll find out who the starters and key back ups are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, the Holiday bowl win against Wadhington State is on BTN right now.... getting my fix... Go Gophers!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm at work... I'm leaving just before game time...

We’re trying to protect their identity[emoji12]
Watch the game and you’ll find out who the starters and key back ups are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK. Most Gopher fans will never know. Great fan base we have.

Well there is no doubt we'll be starting on ESPNews or maybe ESPNU. Long weather delay in early game...

Well there is no doubt we'll be starting on ESPNews or maybe ESPNU. Long weather delay in early game...

OH WTH. I have it set to record because I won't be home in time. That will blow

Anyone get the feeling they are suspending 10+ players today?

LOL this forum has some good stuff about these suspensions. Dont expect Kamal Martin to play today, everyone else will be available except Greene and Cashman of course.

Game was just Canceled in Dallas. I was hoping we would end up there or Nashville. Glad we aren’t there now.

Game was just Canceled in Dallas. I was hoping we would end up there or Nashville. Glad we aren’t there now.

Wow. That would suck.

Glad the Gophers will get all the eyeballs with no overlap or late start.

Trying to watch the game from Marrakesh. No luck getting any streaming going right now...

Top Bottom