***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

GT must have liked what that saw on tape about our offense calling TO's right before play clock runs out.

I'm always impressed at the adroit camera work that avoids showing large swaths of the stands at lightly-attended games.

I'm always impressed at the adroit camera work that avoids showing large swaths of the stands at lightly-attended games.

Need to keep the sponsors etc. happy in the long run of things.

G-Tech O-line starting to double team our D-tackles for consistent yards up the middle. Let's see how the Gophs respond.

Do some of the players look a little beefier around the belly than I remember from a month ago? Or am I projecting my holiday lefse weight onto them?

Dunlop out, Schleuter in at LT and Andries back to Guard

Gophers_4life: Nothing personal. I feel like I was hard on you in a few threads this afternoon. You're a Gopher fan just like me.

Do some of the players look a little beefier around the belly than I remember from a month ago? Or am I projecting my holiday lefse weight onto them?

I was thinking the Gophs look generally bigger than G-Tech...but in a good way.

What a finish by Big Dan!!!!! Ouch

Femi-Cole! Good to see him in the game. Not much of a gain, but I'm still glad he had the chance.

Snap the Ball!!

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

Femi-Cole! Good to see him in the game. Not much of a gain, but I'm still glad he had the chance.

Yep, hope all the seniors or guys who know they’re done, and travelled and suited up for the game, get to make it in!

Top Bottom