***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Clear pass interference in end zone. The defender never saw the ball. If he was going for the ball, contact would have been ok. Horrible no-call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is pushing a receiver in the face mask when the ball is in the air not pass interference? Gophs got hosed.

Lots of running on our drive. Lots of running coming up for Tech. This game is going to be over before supper.

No mentions yet (that I've heard) about suspensions. I was told this was going to be a dominant story line.

Great first Defensive series. Ja Huff and Barber have come to play.

I expect barber to make about 15 tackles today. He seems to be the guy being kept clean

This game might be done in 2+ hours if both teams keep running like this.

That should be kick catch interference as he didn't give Douglas a chance to catch it.
Either way it's Gophers ball.

I'll take the midfield area. Hey BeerFieldFF you're missing a good game so far! Stay at work, we don't want you to jinx it!

Well there is no doubt we'll be starting on ESPNews or maybe ESPNU. Long weather delay in early game...
Game was cancelled. Did you miss the Bowl Game Twitter Scandal?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'll take the midfield area. Hey BeerFieldFF you're missing a good game so far! Stay at work, we don't want you to jinx it!

I picked up some Fair State and Indeed specifically to watch this game with when I was back in the cities, would rather not waste it.

Clearly feel Bateman is better than anyone covering him

Mo laying the wood. That guy runs like he doesn't want to give up his job next season.

Nice tackle by Ibrahim after an almost 10 yard run.

Ibrahim just destroyed that defender's shoulder. Ouch. Tough runner.

Mo laying the wood. That guy runs like he doesn't want to give up his job next season.

He's had a great year. I hope he adds another fine performance to his resume here.

Came in late. Have we RUTM yet?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cashman and Greene make the trip? Didn't know what the rules for this were.

Following on Gopherhole, listening to KFAN, and watching the live stats on gophersports.com. Love how our win probability keeps going up. 55.8% chance right now. Go Gophers!

Top Bottom