***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

I was wondering the same thing.

We've gone RPO (aka "the slant") 3 times tonight. 1st series of the game we completed one to Bateman. I think it was the 3rd series we completed another to Bateman. The other was the incomplete to Johnson with the penalty after.

BTW, a bunch of people getting their wish seeing Coughlin play OLB, but he's been a total non-factor. I'm not hating, just pointing it out. I know it's assignment football today and perhaps he's playing perfectly but not getting in on plays anyway. The only two times I've seen him were in coverage on a 40 yard pass down the field and then getting juked by the QB in space.

Telling ya ... Mo Ibrahim could be our starter next year. Will and should play a lot.

24 is rowing the boat

Sent from my SM-J737V using Tapatalk

TD For CAB

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

What the he## is wrong with that ref

I hate having to challenge on obvious calls

Uh that’s a TD and it’s nkt even close
Agree it's a TD but it's about an inch or two from being out of bounds. That's close. The ref near him wasn't even looking at the feet.

If his first foot was out of bounds when he caught it, wouldn't it be an incomplete pass?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I hate having to challenge on obvious calls
The challenge eventually came from the booth. No time out charged.

Agree it's a TD but it's about an inch or two from being out of bounds. That's close. The ref near him wasn't even looking at the feet.

Should have been.

Dumb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If his first foot was out of bounds when he caught it, wouldn't it be an incomplete pass?

Yes

Even ESPN are calling the shadow under foot

Ok so we scored, but that explanation makes no sense at all.

The ref waited till after he scored to blow the whistle, it wasn’t whistled too early.

Feel bad for CAB. Would’ve been his first TD this year

Didnt matter thank God

must have ruled a catch and then step out of bounds

bf6be34755f974a7f95511ed05715fd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Side judge blew that one. Thankfully we still scored.

Top Bottom