***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

Fewest points given up by Minnesota in a bowl game: 1962 Rose Bowl when they beat UCLA 21-3.

To a point....

As long as it’s not vile, disgusting, or illegal .... people need to get thicker skin or just don’t let themselves get so angry when people say stuff they don’t like/don’t agree with. It’s just how it is on the internet.

Ignore is a great, underutilized feature.

We've lived by the quick slant patterns all year. Have we run a single one yet today?

Great Defensive play by the GT safety, then makes a boneheaded move after. Thank you.

Why are we running to the right lol. Hope to see this next year too. GT is going to be tired in the second half. Should be some long runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel the best time to take a bathroom break is during a Tanner Morgan deep pass. I’m usually back in my chair before the ball gets back to earth.

Much more discussion of Clemson and Alabama suspensions. The Minnesota situation didn't move the needle a micrometer.

Carpenter needs to make those if he is thinking of playing in the NFL.

Should have punted. Just gave them 3. Nice job Phildo.

I used to easily shoot ducks that flew like that
I don't consider myself a hunter, but those look less intimidating to shoot at.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man, totally dominating the entire half but can't score, then give up a FG at the end. We should be up by at least 17.

Tech gets the ball to start the second half.

Un effing believable. Hand them an easy field goal with a few seconds in the half after fighting tooth and nail for every inch on D.

Still have the lead, was hoping for more points as we had those chances and a little damper at the end. I think our guys feel good about though. Clearly not over.

Totally dominate the first half and are only up by 10. We have to take advantage of our field position and red zone opportunities.

Matich’s halftime assessment of the Gophers defense proves that he has not seen or read anything about Gopher football at all this year.

Edit: he only looked at the final scores of Minnesota’s games.

Top Bottom