***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA VS GEORGIA TECH QUICK LANE BOWL IN-GAME THREAD!!!!***

For the record, I was on YoutubeTV and didn't have any issues with the broadcast. I highly recommend it over Dish, Comcast, etc.

Cashman and Greene missed a great game. I do,however wish them all the best in the future.

Hope PJ surfs in the locker room.

Can we give game mvp to two players?. Ibrahim is definitely deserving but can't say enough about how Huff stepped up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. JH20 was huge in Madison too.

A complete game against a good team. Proud tonight! Let's keep the current coaching staff together.

Nice win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ski U Mah! Great ending to the season and 2019 is looking to be a fun one. RTB

Wooohooo...good game by offense/ defense. Ibrahim more yards than GT...BAMMM GO GOPHERS. woo too mamant boost Mary's, tomorrow will b rough. Go Gophers

Impressive win. Great end to the season.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Amazing the difference a competent DC can make. Biggest call in PJ’s career here and he nailed it.

What a major butt kicking the Gophers gave to Tech.

On the radio post game show, Carter Coughlin couldn't say enough good things about Rossi. Talked about how well prepared they were. They didn't ONLY watch Georgia Tech film, they watched numerous triple-option teams from numerous years, even scouting plays GT has never run.

I’m confused by your use of quotation marks here?????

Don't be. Don't let something like this confuse you. Merely highlighting and not a big deal in my opinion.

Great win for the Gophers - the last three bowl games. Excellent coaching by Rossi on Defense.

Mo Ibrahim - MVP, my choice. The Gophers are eclipsing the talent gap with the last two recruiting cycle. Team speed on defense showed tonight.

A really nice win to send the seniors on their way and propel the underclassmen into training and spring practice.

Wasn't it Georgia Tech that wanted a better bowl game or opponent? They're funny.

Who cares what P. Reusse writes since he is incapable of being balanced or fair with the U. Have not
read him in years.

This. Reusse only exists as a [borderline obsessive] Gopherhole thread topic for me.

Still listening to the post game.
"Let's go down to Justin Gaard on the sideline"
"Hi Mike, I'm standing next to Coach PJ Fleck who is getting some love from the athletic director."

That didn't come out right JG. I know what he meant but should have used some different words.

I have to say that the entire GT program and fan base have to be absolutely shocked with what they just ran into.

That was an outstanding effort from everyone involved in the program. Rock solid.

The future is awfully bright here in Minnesota.

I have to say that the entire GT program and fan base have to be absolutely shocked with what they just ran into.

That was an outstanding effort from everyone involved in the program. Rock solid.

The future is awfully bright here in Minnesota.

I think it also helps prove the Big 10 is better than the ACC from top to bottom.

I’m very impressed with how well prepared Rossi has had the defense since taking over. The unit is like night and day!

I just hope this puts to rest all the Fleck v Claeys crap. I always felt Claeys was a good man and maybe did get hosed by the process, but this is the future and it appears sooooo encouraging.

And it takes >400 takes for someone to open this door again? Great great job.

Top Bottom